GDT: #7| Bigfoot vs. Penguin | Thur, Oct. 26 2023 7:00 PM EST |PPG| Just here for the laughs...

What is greater:

• Our chances of winning

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Sid and Nathans Bromance

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Sullys refusal to change

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Also, I think it's safe to come out of the pine trees...

bh187-billy-madison.gif

You know who you are...

• Haha
Reactions: Zirakzigil

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
According to Rupper, Avs are one of the most offensive teams in the league. Just made me chuckle.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
People just do not remember Sarge's first year. Literally booed every time he touched the puck. He was SO bad.
It was a tale of 2 seasons for Gonch’s first season. He had people won over by about midseason. I think the early vitriol was more due to him being a long time Cap and the general giant turd that roster was with so high expectations.

Reactions: ColePens

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I find myself greatly annoyed that this win is going to prop up Mike Sullivan longer and Kyle "Pawpatrol" Dubas will just assume is a turning point.

Yet, they'd all be fools and the bigger fools would be the ones to believe any of it.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't think DOC will score another NHL goal unless he gets waived, picked up by a team, and then plays the Penguins.

• Haha
Reactions: Fordy

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I find myself greatly annoyed that this win is going to prop up Mike Sullivan longer and Kyle "Pawpatrol" Dubas will just assume is a turning point.

Yet, they'd all be fools and the bigger fools would be the ones to believe any of it.
well i like to watch a winning game. can’t say i’ve rooted for a loss since 2015, there’s no big change coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad