GDT: #7 - 10/19/13 | New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
That "Fire Sather" rally outside of MSG a few years ago obviously didn't work. I'm thinking this year we make our board motto "Retire Sather". We could even throw Glen a retirement party in front of MSG.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Jesus Christ man, is she trying to turn you into a diabetic? So she can kill you and take half your stuff?

I'm Eastern European. Polish-Ukranian. A lot of the stuff we eat is high in fat, salted, or pickled. Add in the vodka consumption..really, fried chicken is a killer?

Punxrocknyc19*

That "Fire Sather" rally outside of MSG a few years ago obviously didn't work. I'm thinking this year we make our board motto "Retire Sather". We could even throw Glen a retirement party in front of MSG.

:laugh: that would be hilarious

shon

Mar 21, 2007
Stralman cannot have the most ice time did AV not watch tapes from last year !! He is a wimp,

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Taylor Pyatt has SEVENTEEN MINUTES. Of ice time. There is NO way to justify that.

Lexus Dog

Jun 12, 2012
Give AV a decent roster and see what happens...
DeBoer has a roster just as bad on the other side. Lose Parise, Kovalchuk, and Clarkson the past couple seasons. Elias is out tonight. Clowe is out. And they are owning the Rangers.

The compete level is utter crap. Also remember it is HIS decision to play Pyatt/Dorsett/Pouliot over Kreider and Kristo who are killing it in Hartford.

Fire AV

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
I'm Eastern European. Polish-Ukranian. A lot of the stuff we eat is high in fat, salted, or pickled. Add in the vodka consumption..really, fried chicken is a killer?

Not if you buy this vegan colon cleansing suppository for this low low price $12.99!!!

I'll also accept rubles comrade...

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
DeBoer has a roster just as bad on the other side. Lose Parise, Kovalchuk, and Clarkson the past couple seasons. Elias is out tonight. Clowe is out. And they are owning the Rangers.

The compete level is utter crap. Also remember it is HIS decision to play Pyatt/Dorsett/Pouliot over Kreider and Kristo who are killing it in Hartford.

Fire AV

Kristo and Kreider are right where they should be right now. They need to develope and gain some confidence. The fact that the Devils are beating us is because their players are showing more heart and drive to win, (albeit it does not take a lot against us). We have nothing and we're dry and bland. The coach can't be held responsible because the players on the ice are disgustingly bad.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana

Fire AV

Disagree. But sure fire AV bring in Lavi and watch him lost too.

Using this one game to make that point is weak imo.

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Jow just said this game has been a no stress game for Devils. He should have said this has beena no stress game for the Devils or the Rangers. **** my ****ing life. **** YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad