OT: 69th Obsequious Banter Thread: The Nicest Thread Of Them All...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
HA! Sucker. You blinked first, what a n00b.

When this all began there was in reference to a person being a Tardis, with a Mountain West Conference looking like a Doctor Who logo. C'mon man.

51538339583165b5ed28a606cfeaefe1.jpeg

I've never watched a single episode of doctor who.

This is a hockey forum, ya nerd.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Bill Burrs new special was even better than Chappelles, in my opinion, although both were similar so if you liked one you'll probably like both.

I assume he'll get the same outraged whiny reaction as Chappelle got, although more likely he'll get even more.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
a sausage in and of itself is really a burrito [meat wrapped in "natural" casings]

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Bill Burrs new special was even better than Chappelles, in my opinion, although both were similar so if you liked one you'll probably like both.

I assume he'll get the same outraged whiny reaction as Chappelle got, although more likely he'll get even more.

I know that the first 5 minutes aren't getting a lot of praise, but that "what did you do to prepare for this role?" Was HILARIOUS!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
A sub is not a sandwich. Or a grinder as they say in the northeast.
Say meatball sandwich at a shop and see what happens. :laugh:

If I asked someone for a meatball sandwich and I got anything aside from or in addition to a meatball sandwich - up to and including dirty looks or smart-ass remarks - I would destroy that person from tip to taint. I would tear them limb from limb and then I would delve into their online history and destroy their reputation. Then I would steal their pets and give them a far more loving home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad