OT: 69th Obsequious Banter Thread: The Nicest Thread Of Them All...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Nice dodge on the thread title. You could put "We Are Going Backwards and Upside-Down" without getting into trouble.

giphy.webp

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Spent a good chunk of the day in urgent care and the ER with kidney stones and I sincerely hope it's over. You hear about how bad they are but can't really imagine just how bad until you have them yourself. By far the most excruciating, unbearable pain I have ever experienced.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Spent a good chunk of the day in urgent care and the ER with kidney stones and I sincerely hope it's over. You hear about how bad they are but can't really imagine just how bad until you have them yourself. By far the most excruciating, unbearable pain I have ever experienced.
Hope you’ve feel better.

I had a kidney stone at 10-11 years old and it’s some of my most vivid memories of my childhood just because of how bad it was.

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
sorry for your pain. i woulden't wish that on anyone, well almost anyone. get better soon.

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Woke up at 2:30 in excruciating pain again. Went back to the er about a half hour later and was taken back right away, threw up for the first time in 14 years, had a CT scan. Turns out I have tons of stones in both kidneys and the one currently wreaking havoc is only 1 mm. So I've been admitted to the hospital and now I'm waiting to see a urologist. This sucks so much and I'm just really nervous because I've never been through anything like this before. I had never even been to a hospital as a patient before until yesterday. About the only plus is the painkillers they have me on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->