Post-Game Talk: #69: Senators 2 at FLYERS 3, Monday, Mar. 11, 2019, 7:00 p.m. ET

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
We'll play Carolina twice and Montreal once. Those are must wins obviously.

Reactions: Jtown

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
If making the playoffs means we keep Gordon, it’s not worth it.

I’m still half hoping we miss, simply for the big picture importance of fixing our coaching.

No chance. Even if we get in we will be swept in embarrassing fashion, he’s gone no matter what.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
I wish I could trust that.

NHL GMs don't make smart choices when it comes to coaches.

I'm with you on being paranoid. I want them to make it but I would die inside if we have 4 years of Gordo the Unich.

Hey, your boy Laughts played great! I'm guessing you're wearing his jammies to bed? ;)

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Gave a real weak effort defensively on the Sens’ second goal; surprised me that it was him on the replay.

Otherwise certainly a good game.
It was because he was on the ice over 1 and half min already... But yeah, it shouldnt hapenning

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
They're not making crazy gifs and memes like we were, but the Leafs' fans disgust with Babcock is close to us with Hakstock.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Caught the game tonight using my buddy’s seasons.

Hell of a game from Nolan Patrick. I was very impressed. Myers played well, too.

Tkachuk is going to get ****ing rocked one of these days.

Patrick has been incredible since about the middle of January. He was really good 2nd half of his rookie season too.

Reactions: VladDrag and Tripod

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm with you on being paranoid. I want them to make it but I would die inside if we have 4 years of Gordo the Unich.

Hey, your boy Laughts played great! I'm guessing you're wearing his jammies to bed? ;)

35ecbeaf7ab193ffa7b30df4814debaa.png

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
If making the playoffs means we keep Gordon, it’s not worth it.

I’m still half hoping we miss, simply for the big picture importance of fixing our coaching.

I agree that Gordon should not be the next coach.
I doubt that "making playoffs = Gordon is the coach" is an equation management is considering.
But if you'd like to make this one of the board's anger focal points...I like it. Moderately better than chopping our own players off at the ankles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad