GDT: [#69] New York Rangers @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FSSW, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Not enough booing for my taste. Boo them as they leave the ice and then boo them again when they come back out for the 3rd and then everyone leave the arena with 10 minutes left to drive the point home.

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Not even booing for my taste. Boo them as they leave the ice and then boo them again when they come back out for the 3rd and then everyone leave the arena with 10 minutes left to drive the point home.

f*** that I'm leaving the arena right now. Don't have time on a Tuesday night to sit through this mess

Thank god these tickets were free. I've never left a game this early but I barely had time to come tonight anyways

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Janmark is the only forward who has skated and won puck battles all game. Everyone else is sleeping.

It's hilarious the people in threads always complaining about Janmark. He's literally the only guy who is always hustling and getting scoring chances consistently.

But he can't score on breakaways, but when Gury wasn't scoring on them it was "well at least he's getting chances instead of being in the D-zone, good job Denis"

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
On the positive side, if this trend continues we have a shot at winning the lottery.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
It's hilarious the people in threads always complaining about Janmark. He's literally the only guy who is always hustling and getting scoring chances consistently.

But he can't score on breakaways, but when Gury wasn't scoring on them it was "well at least he's getting chances instead of being in the D-zone, good job Denis"

Yea he's dogshit at scoring (everyone on the team is) but at least the dude can skate, he hustles every game, and works hard.

Other guys taking it easy, lazy plays, lazy effort.. not Janmark.

But yea he will never score for us.

Reactions: Henderson33

Rory

Jun 14, 2017

Yes, that’s what this team needs, players to hustle and not be able to score.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Not sure why anyone wants Monty back, he's the one who continued this garbage system that Hitch started. They couldn't score with him as coach either.

Bring back Ruff now that the team has decent goaltending, that should at least make for fun games to watch.

Reactions: gentleman scholar

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan

I've never faulted Janmark's effort, but his finish; it just isn't there. And he isn't the only one hustling out there; the FCC line usually out-hustles everyone on most nights. But, yeah, tonight is pretty bad for just about everyone. As for Gurianov, he is clearly on an entirely different level than Janmark when it comes to finish; his two-way play needs to get better, for sure, though.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
I've never faulted Janmark's effort, but his finish; it just isn't there. And he isn't the only one hustling out there; the FCC line usually out-hustles everyone on most nights. But, yeah, tonight is pretty bad for just about everyone. As for Gurianov, he is clearly on an entirely different level than Janmark when it comes to finish; his two-way play needs to get better, for sure, though.

For the record I wasn't comparing Janmark to current Gury, I was talking about Gury when he could never score on a breakaway when he was in Texas and the start of his NHL career. Obviously I'm taking Denis over Janmark 100 times out of 100.

Reactions: JesusNPucks

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I didn't think sticking with bowness was a bad call, but coaches are available right now. Of course Nill has used all of his hires up at this point.

We're going to limp into the playoffs and go out in the first round limp as well.

Do we have to wait until the off-season to shake things up? Seems wasteful not to.. we have talent, it just goes to sleep and has low drive.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Fun fact this was an elevated shot and magically it goes in . Its like they forgot that taking shots that are not on the ice are harder to safe

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
if we still end up losing badly, i wish we'd just taken the shut out so it prompts the front office to do more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad