GDT: [#69] New York Rangers @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FSSW, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Where the hell was that the first two periods ? I mean seriously . They barely tried before that first goal to do anything. Didn't even play any defense

serp

Jan 17, 2016
They needed to score on the PP to have a chance . Too little too late. AGAIN.

I don't understand where the effort was in the first 40 minutes of the game.

First shot of the game goes in and Stars just mail it in the rest of the first two periods.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Good to see them find a way to score a goal. Would've been a nice thing to do in the 2nd period when we were down by 2

Would not surprise me at all to see us fall out of that playoff spot. Teams below us just want it more

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Well, I guess you take the moral victory and move-on.

It was OK for a moral victory against Boston and St. Louis at the beginning of this streak. You can't really claim a moral victory after you just lost 6 in a row. It means just about nothing.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Why was Jamie Benn not benched tonight...he had about as bad of an individual game as someone can have

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Back from the game. Worst effort I have seen in a long time. Rangers beat Stars to every puck, out passed them, you name it. Best part was a buddy with glass tickets texted me he was leaving after one period, and let us have his seats. Right on the goal line so we saw all the Rangers second period action. Everyone should have that experience once in a life, at least, even though I really prefer my tickets in the top row of the lower deck (yes, should change my scree name.)

Worst part - how listless the Stars were. I also left after 2, and didn't see the goals.

Reactions: Kcb12345

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Doesnt matter. Were finishing 3rd either way.

Good were spitting out this october type trash now rather than this time in april.

Just hope we have enough of a buffer so we can rest players for that california trip to end the season.

Starsfansfromqc

Sep 8, 2018
On the first NYR goal Seguin trying to pass to his invisible friend behind him set the tone for that game.

We score two goal and one from Hintz thats the only good thing about this game.

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->