GDT: [#69] New York Rangers @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FSSW, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
So, quite a few posters in the Avs and Blues GDTs are convinced their team is going to falter in Round 1. Team angst is universal, and it's gonna be interesting to see how two teams that play each other are both gonna manage to lose since apparently we all expect the Stars to get swept while scoring zero goals. :laugh:

Last edited:

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
So, quite a few posters in the Avs and Blues GDTs convinced their team is going to falter in Round 1. Team angst is universal, and it's gonna be interesting to see how two teams that play each other are both gonna manage to lose since apparently we all expect the Stars to get swept while scoring zero goals. :laugh:
I concede nothing to those teams, our angst is the best by far! We have the best angst!

Reactions: BrettHullsToe

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
As much as everyone loves the FCC line, Cogliano sucks so bad offensively. I'm happy to see Dickinson on that line and add little more offensive punch. Just keep Dowling and Cogliano to about six minutes tonight and Janmark can get additional minutes on the PK.

I wonder if anything will happen between Benn and lil Claude.

Reactions: hcash97

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Seguin passing up a shot at one end and throws it away. Just throw a back hand on net. Goal at the other end. Nice start boys.

hcash97

Mar 4, 2020
Kansas City
As much as everyone loves the FCC line, Cogliano sucks so bad offensively. I'm happy to see Dickinson on that line and add little more offensive punch. Just keep Dowling and Cogliano to about six minutes tonight and Janmark can get additional minutes on the PK.

I wonder if anything will happen between Benn and lil Claude.
Cogliano is damn near worthless

Reactions: The Tourist

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Johns should have hit Lemieux there but he was scared and let him go right around him. 2-0

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
How does Johns get walked so badly by Lemiuex? lmfoa thats embarrassing.

If it was Panarin.. OK.. but LEMIUEX LMFAO

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
I am supposed to be going to game Thursday. Looks like I will get home early. No way I will stay for this crap.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Even the goalie is not bailing them out. So now the defense has issues. What a combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad