GDT: #68 - Sabres vs. Avalanche at 3 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
This game reminds me of one of the absolute lowest moments in Whalers history when the stupid f***ing management and coach decided to make Ron Francis a scapegoat by stripping him of the captaincy. The next night the team responded by getting killed and putting up a total of 8 shots. About a month later Ronnie was traded to the Pens, the moment the Whalers really died.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
At least we won't have to suffer the pain of being knocked out of the playoffs in the final game of the season. I commend the Sabres for treating us so humanely.

Reactions: sabremike

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Compher would be rotting in the AHL or the press box under Housley anyway. Not a big difference.

But honestly, we traded Compher coming off a down year.
Compher also was a train wreck on defense last year so this is kind of his breakout year and isn't exactly great.

ISeeStars

Jun 23, 2018
Iowa
I was completely ok with letting Housley finish the year out but I think this does it for me.

By the end of this game we will have 2 wins in the last 12 games.
Unacceptable, this team has completely regressed under Housley and he shouldn't even make it to the end of the year at this rate. We haven't even won 2 straight games in 2019.

This is not all on him but we seriously cant let this slide the rest of the year.

Reactions: Ralonzo

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
Think it's a message for his Birthday?

Holy I never knew that Housley is 55 today.

Could you imagine if he got fired today even tho it’s sadky not going to happen until after the season

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
The thing that stinks is we aren't going to have a draft pick reflective of how bad this team is right now.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
This is the type of performance that would give Botts the idea that trading Reinhart would be a wise move.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
We’re being out shot 36 - 9. Our passing totally sucks. There is hardly any offensive push at all. Housley made no adjustments.

Yeah the refs are biased. But that’s not why we’re losing this game .

Sorry you had to witness this shit

Maybe you got to see Phils last game

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
I think with better coaching this team can compete. Imagine if they got a plus out of their game plan instead of a strong negative.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad