GDT: #68 - Sabres vs. Avalanche at 3 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
Good to see vets like Calvert mentoring Jost on the fine points of chicken-winging a stick and laying down on the ice.

Compher and Zadorov are exactly the elements the Sabres are missing, but were willing to do without in order to get a top-tier 2C.

I really wish that GMTM would have convinced the Avs to take Hurley instead of Compher.

Zads + 1st - main pieces
Grigo - reclamation project
Compher - balance out the McGinn thing.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Alright since the Sabres don't care there is no need to watch the rest of this game...if I actually miss a win it will be because the Avs goaltender fell asleep in net....he could probably get away with it too at this point.

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
This team has quit on Housley and if people wanna argue with me and say they haven’t . We have 9 shots in goal in this game 9.

4 shots in the 1st period , 3 in the second and 2 in the third .

We are declining as the game goes on

Reactions: Lemonlimey

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
At least we still have Sobotka. No need to be bitter about Compher/Zadorov.

Tatre

Jan 12, 2019
This team has quit on Housley and if people wanna argue with me and say they haven’t . We have 9 shots in goal in this game 9.

4 shots in the 1st period , 3 in the second and 2 in the third .

We are declining as the game goes on
Think it's a message for his Birthday?

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
We’re being out shot 36 - 9. Our passing totally sucks. There is hardly any offensive push at all. Housley made no adjustments.

Yeah the refs are biased. But that’s not why we’re losing this game .

Don't think anyone is blaming the refs for us losing, its just making the game even less enjoyable than it already is.

Reactions: jc17

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
The idea of this team needing two goals in 6 minutes seems less probable than a lottery win

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
We’re being out shot 36 - 9. Our passing totally sucks. There is hardly any offensive push at all. Housley made no adjustments.

Yeah the refs are biased. But that’s not why we’re losing this game .
refs aren't really biased because of one bad penalty on Dahlin...real time it was hard not to give Eichel a penalty even though he got ran into so I can't really put much blame on that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad