Post-Game Talk: #68: Sabres 1 at FLYERS 3, Saturday, Mar. 7, 2020, 7:00 p.m. ET

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
im not looking forward to seeing hagg and thompson against boston and tampa. Lets see how much they will get exposed. People will for sure be wanting ghost back in after playing extremely skilled teams.

Person101

Jul 12, 2019
We have 9 wins in a row, why do you want to make changes? Would frost have given us 10 wins in the last 9 games?! The team literally can't do better than they are right now. This is perfection.

Just enjoy the wins. The coaches know what they're doing.

D6ef6SC.gif

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Person101

Jul 12, 2019
im not looking forward to seeing hagg and thompson against boston and tampa. Lets see how much they will get exposed. People will for sure be wanting ghost back in after playing extremely skilled teams.
I'm not looking forward to Tampa Bay with any lineup. They had are number for what feels like over a decade.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I missed tonights game. Was at a comedy show. Watching some on DVR now. Looks like we didnt bring our A game but still won. Previous Flyers teams would have lost this game. The good thing is it will keep them hungry for the Bruins game.

Reactions: Tripod

Person101

Jul 12, 2019
I missed tonights game. Was at a comedy show. Watching some on DVR now. Looks like we didnt bring our A game but still won. Previous Flyers teams would have lost this game. The good thing is it will keep them hungry for the Bruins game.
I know it's cliche, but that was a classic trap game. Hart was excellent and won us the game.I

Hart also got a shot in a very tender area, he has to be hurting.

Reactions: Rebels57

flyersfromquebec

Jul 22, 2012
We have 9 wins in a row, why do you want to make changes? Would frost have given us 10 wins in the last 9 games?! The team literally can't do better than they are right now. This is perfection.

Just enjoy the wins. The coaches know what they're doing.

Cold !!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad