Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
giphy (3).gif

CARTER'S POST GAME INTERVIEW....

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Thanks for giving us something even more ridiculous than the Human Sabrepede meme. Risto makes Manning look like Bobby Orr. Literally the dumbest player I have ever seen in my life. But I was in Danbury tonight and ran into a guy who the Sabres should bring in just to beat the hell out of people and make our games somewhat entertaining:
20200307_192602.jpg

(Any longtime Philly hockey fans should recognize this guy, think the Phantoms actually retired his number).

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Minus an off night from Kevin "Globetrotters" Hayes, probably too focused on his doggo cookie after the game, it was pretty much a top 6/bottom 6 divide when it came to the underlying numbers this game.

Grant had an xGF% of 6%. Through 6 games, his -21% relxGF% is only better than Stewart......by a hair. He's certainly made a few "wow" plays to show up on the scoresheet, and my eye test doesn't say he's been that bad individually or is devoid of talent, but our 3rd line cannot keep getting caved in like this every game in the details. This is with team best zone starts, for those in that camp.

I think Thompson has looked pretty cooked skating-wise, especially on the PK, but somehow that line with Raffl and NAK has been pretty damn good 5v5. I reserve my paeans for those wingers, whom I am still confident can drive play with inanimate objects. I don't think Grant will have issue with them should he rightfully get bumped down, but that 3rd line......woof! Not to belabor a point, but it desperately needs a skill injection to benefit from our top 6's domination. It will bite them eventually.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
i didn't know referee's don't blow the play dead when the goalie loses a blocker or glove. That could've ended really bad for us.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Minus an off night from Kevin "Globetrotters" Hayes, it was pretty much a top 6/bottom 6 divide when it came to the underlying numbers this game.

Grant had an xGF% of 6%. Through 6 games, his -21% relxGF% is only better than Stewart......by a hair. He's certainly made a few "wow" plays to show up on the scoresheet, and my eye test doesn't say he's been that bad individually or is devoid of puck skills, but our 3rd line cannot keep getting caved in like this every game in the details. This is with team best zone starts, for those in that camp.

I think Thompson has looked pretty cooked skating-wise, especially on the PK, but somehow that line with Raffl and NAK has been pretty damn good 5v5. I reserve my paeans for those wingers, whom I am still confident can drive play with inanimate objects. I don't think Grant will have issue with them should he rightfully get bumped down, but that 3rd line......woof! Not to belabor a point, but it desperately needs a skill injection to benefit from our top 6's domination. It will bite them eventually.
If only we could find a skilled center somewhere. :oops:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Grant had an xGF% of 6%. Through 6 games, his -21% relxGF% is only better than Stewart......by a hair. He's certainly made a few "wow" plays to show up on the scoresheet, and my eye test doesn't say he's been that bad individually or is devoid of puck skills, but our 3rd line cannot keep getting caved in like this every game in the details. This is with team best zone starts, for those in that camp.
Lets see if you get a different response after pointing this out. :popcorn:

Reactions: AdamParrot

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
If only we could find a skilled center somewhere. :oops:
We have 9 wins in a row, why do you want to make changes? Would frost have given us 10 wins in the last 9 games?! The team literally can't do better than they are right now. This is perfection.

Just enjoy the wins. The coaches know what they're doing.

Reactions: AdamParrot

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3