Post-Game Talk: #68 - 3/7/20 | Rangers vs. Devils | 7:00 PM ET - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
This is what happens when you set your expectations too high. He was never going to win out the rest of the games like you said he would.

I expect Hank next game.
Expectations? Like many on here hanging onto the hope that Hank is still a great goalie?

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I’m happy hank made A save tonight. That’s nice

but you go back to Shesterkin next week. He’s the only one that’s going to get us where we need to be.

Reactions: egelband

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
“Mika is a fabulous player with a fabulous personality.” - Joe Micheletti.

How did we get stuck with this third rate mental midget? I’m going to listen to LaGreca going forward. Micheletti is insufferably dumb.

This is my favorite part of the Rangers losing an important game.

No one is safe. Sam is lucky he had the night off.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
In a game against a team that is not making the playoffs, regardless of how they have player under the new coach, you need to beat the team that is beneath you.

To show up like that. To just be so careless defensively. So nonchalant. They played like they didnt have to work hard against a team beneath them in the standings and they got WORKED. Pathetic.

Extremely disappointed in Fox’s effort defensively tonight. He was one of the main cuplrits

Reactions: pld459666

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
He couldn't stop a beachball tonight.

I'm giving Hank a star, not for the way he played, but for not telling Quinn to go eff himself when he was told that he was going to play the third. After the career this guy has had he doesn't need to play garbage minutes in front of a team that's playing BS hockey. But he is a true professional.

Kudos Hank.

How many times has Hank been pulled over the last two seasons? Those don’t count right?

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
This is my favorite part of the Rangers losing an important game.

No one is safe. Sam is lucky he had the night off.
We'd probably complain about Amirante being a little off key if he were alive tonight

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
So happy I missed this one. All day car shopping was a win over this mess. Checked the score on my phone and went from 2-1 to 5-2 in no time.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Yeah, that was ugly.

Lemieux has to come off the power play. I'd put Gauthier in front since he has size but I'd even put PDG there. Hell, I'd really go any forward at this point. The concept of Lemieux in front makes sense but he has zero hands so he kills anything when the puck goes down low.

Pretty rough game for Panarin. A lot of the top guys just looked gassed especially late.

On a positive note, it was nice to see Hank put up a zero in the 3rd. May not have faced many shots but there were some quality chances in there. We're kind of at the point where any time he plays it could be the last time we see him in a game as a Ranger so I make sure to take it all in. And it's good he came in and threw up a zero so at least the last memory isn't that disaster of a Flyers game.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
“Mika is a fabulous player with a fabulous personality.” - Joe Micheletti.

How did we get stuck with this third rate mental midget? I’m going to listen to LaGreca going forward. Micheletti is insufferably dumb.
Lagreca called shesterkin sheboygan on his podcast forever till shesterkin finally started to play. I like lagreca, but he doesn't even know a fraction of what micheletti does in terms of the game, the players, and what's going on out there. We're spoiled.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Lagreca called shesterkin sheboygan on his podcast forever till shesterkin finally started to play. I like lagreca, but he doesn't even know a fraction of what micheletti does in terms of the game, the players, and what's going on out there. We're spoiled.

We are having polar opposite experiences. Can’t fathom what you’re listening to but Micheletti has not had an insightful comment all year. Everything is a cliche or irrelevant story that strays from the game action. He is a distraction.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Didn’t watch, but I assume by the score Igor wasn’t great

Which is to be expected, considering he was in a car accident 2 WEEKS AGO!

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Are you Mike Modano actually?

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Igor was going to have a bad game but Jesus wasn't expecting this. Glad I was out enjoying life rather than watching this disaster.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Are you Mike Modano actually?
I probably should get this..but I don't?

I happen to like micheletti. I know many ppl here don't. I'd say part of that is most of you aren't forced to listen to other teams broadcasts like I am being in Atlanta.

Joe micheletti is a better announcer than 95% of what's out there for other teams.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
We are having polar opposite experiences. Can’t fathom what you’re listening to but Micheletti has not had an insightful comment all year. Everything is a cliche or irrelevant story that strays from the game action. He is a distraction.
But what insightful things does lagreca give? I'm curious. I mean he called the pageau trade a good one for the Islanders for Christ's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad