Tob

Sep 16, 2017
"poll incoming"
3rka7o.jpg

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I know it’s far down the list of complaints from this game, but in the 6 on 5 with Hank pulled why is Lemieux out there? And it was kind of ugly but there were multiple 50/50 pucks out there that could’ve led to chances that we couldn’t win on the boards and right before the empty netter Mika made a nice keep to break up and Strome has a chance to win a puck and move it low and he just lost it. Just the way it was going tonight.

Kreider helps a lot in that situation and Lemieux is no Kreider. Idk why they keep shoehorning him into those spots. Might as well have McKegg or PDG out there, they’re just as effective. Should have Lemieux on the bench and Fox out instead up high and have TDA roam. No sense in Lemieux out there doing nothing. He can’t win any pucks and he’s not great around the net. Instead of trying to have him fill Kreider’s spot they should change the approach. TDA and Fox should both be out there.

Reactions: NCRanger and Tob

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
I have to say I never expected this

Shesterkin has a Georgiev type game. I get it’s his first game back I just didn’t expect it.

This is what happens when you set your expectations too high. He was never going to win out the rest of the games like you said he would.

I expect Hank next game.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
now we really need Edomoton to win in regulation. The BJs are still terribly injured.

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
Let's hope Quinn wakes up after the 3rd unanswered goal in the future

FUZfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2018
Don't think Shesty is 100% yet

He couldn't stop a beachball tonight.

I'm giving Hank a star, not for the way he played, but for not telling Quinn to go eff himself when he was told that he was going to play the third. After the career this guy has had he doesn't need to play garbage minutes in front of a team that's playing BS hockey. But he is a true professional.

Kudos Hank.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
I was out drinking. Lottery pick or gtfo!

How was the game? Didn't get one minute of play to watch. We lost to the Debs ... disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ail

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I can’t even believe we lost this game this is going to be really tough to overcome

we basically have to go 11 and 3 now and that was a game we needed to have against an inferior opponent on home ice second of a back to back. Just devastating

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
This is what happens when you set your expectations too high. He was never going to win out the rest of the games like you said he would.

I expect Hank next game.

I literally never once said he’d win out all his games but good job trying to make a point

Reactions: Buchnevich89

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I can’t even believe we lost this game this is going to be really tough to overcome

we basically have to go 11 and 3 now and that was a game we needed to have against an inferior opponent on home ice second of a back to back. Just devastating
Agreed. I’m speechless honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad