GDT: #68 - 3/7/20 | Rangers vs. Devils | 7:00 PM ET - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
That Devils roster is just abysmal. But we cannot look past them. They’re rolling out the worst blue line I’ve seen in a while yet they beat the Blues last night and everyone of their D-men picked up a point including guys like Carrick, Mermis, and our buddy Claeasson. If it can happen to the Blues it can happen to everyone . Need to play hard and smart.

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Hoping Shesty gets the start as I'll be there tonight and am really looking to forward to seeing him play in person.

First NYR game since 12/23/2017.

Reactions: Riche16

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
That Devils roster is just abysmal. But we cannot look past them. They’re rolling out the worst blue line I’ve seen in a while yet they beat the Blues last night and everyone of their D-men picked up a point including guys like Carrick, Mermis, and our buddy Claeasson. If it can happen to the Blues it can happen to everyone . Need to play hard and smart.
Freddy is so underrated, would fit our roster perfectly. He's better than Staal and Smith.

Reactions: Harbour Dog

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
This is Debs Stanley Cup tonight.

We need to get on them from the start.

They should be a bit beat up from the Blues from last night.

Bigtime opportunity to move within one point of the playoffs...in f’n credible what this team is doing just 2 years into a rebuild!!

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Yes. Schneider played last night

205-2050115_rage-crying-meme-png-download-wojak-crying-transparent.png

In before 48 save performance.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events