GDT: #67|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Calgary Flames|The game between #66 and #68 will suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlankFrank416

Feb 24, 2018
On a serious note (?), does anyone have any info about Gillies if he’s in goal tonight? He any good?

BlankFrank416

Feb 24, 2018
Loved this track in the 90s.
Dude from 91 to 95 Butch Vig produced Nevermind, a House of Pain album , Siamese Dream, a L7 album, two Sonic Youth albums, a Helmet album, and finally this from his own band. That seems pretty good right?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Matt Murray likes Coldplay.
Matt Murray only wins Cups.
Coldplay only wins Stanley Cups.

I don't think the law school admissions test would appreciate this deductive logic, but we can pretty much fit anyone in here....

Well, Sullivan likes Billy Joel
Sullivan has only won Cups as the Pens head coach
Billy Joel therefore only wins Stanley Cups....hmmmmmm

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I don't think the law school admissions test would appreciate this deductive logic, but we can pretty much fit anyone in here....

Well, Sullivan likes Billy Joel
Sullivan has only won Cups as the Pens head coach
Billy Joel therefore only wins Stanley Cups....hmmmmmm
59821913.jpg

Reactions: BlankFrank416

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
For a physical freak of nature, that makes perfect sense. He's a guy who needs his offseason. That's why it was never a good idea to panic and move him.

I think it’s also why throwing him into 25 minutes a night was ridiculous. I don’t want to summarize the whole thing and Letang kind of touches on it but it seems like a recipe for disaster to not build him up to it after such a screwed up offseason.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I think it’s also why throwing him into 25 minutes a night was ridiculous. I don’t want to summarize the whole thing and Letang kind of touches on it but it seems like a recipe for disaster to not build him up to it after such a screwed up offseason.

Where is this sympathy coming from all the sudden? The guy has made some horrible-horrible-horrible decisions with and without the puck this season.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Where is this sympathy coming from all the sudden? The guy has made some horrible-horrible-horrible decisions with and without the puck this season.
It's not sympathy. It's understanding. He is a human being and he's a player who relies on his off ice training to be a top 10 defender in the league. Take that away from him and it leaves you with what you had at the beginning of the season.

He's picking it up little by little each week. We need him to be a beast to go on a 3rd run.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad