GDT: #67|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Calgary Flames|The game between #66 and #68 will suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It's not sympathy. It's understanding. He is a human being and he's a player who relies on his off ice training to be a top 10 defender in the league. Take that away from him and it leaves you with what you had at the beginning of the season.

He's picking it up little by little each week. We need him to be a beast to go on a 3rd run.

I didn't mean to come like an a hole not understanding what he went through. Hell yes he gets props and I love tanger.
I'm just curious, how anything he has been through relates to his on ice decisions. They are very poor this year - I don't see the relation to physical issues. So we are saying he can't do what he wants to do so he just hurries along with poor decisions because of his physical limitations or mentally he is way off his game?

Dey so soff*

Feb 17, 2017
But Sid seems to be passing up quality shot chances while taking poor quality shots...

I thought for sure he was going to force a pass in OT again before he shot it.

I want to see aggressive and selfish Sid who looks to shoot first.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I didn't mean to come like an a hole not understanding what he went through. Hell yes he gets props and I love tanger.
I'm just curious, how anything he has been through relates to his on ice decisions. They are very poor this year - I don't see the relation to physical issues. So we are saying he can't do what he wants to do so he just hurries along with poor decisions because of his physical limitations or mentally he is way off his game?

Fatigue has an effect on brain function.

Reactions: vabm8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad