GDT: #66: FLYERS at Islanders, Sunday, Mar. 3, 2019, 3:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Is he physical? Does he throw hits or punish people infront if the net? Lastly, where do you think he fits in the lineup with the likes of Provorov, Sanheim, Ghost, Myers, Morin, and so on? I’ll stop being inquisitive after this!

Not much of a hitter yet. He did get suspended for this hit. So, it's in him. Maybe a little more of that when he gets stronger.

It's probably a little too early to worry about where exactly he'll fit in the lineup. He's still only 18 yrs old, and has a lot of physical maturity to come before the NHL. I think he's easily a better prospect than Morin. But we have some other quality D prospects that are much older than Zamula, like Kalynuk and Hogberg, that he'll have to contend with as well.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Did u watch last game vs Columbus. After every save Elliott made he would end up in the corner. And 3 feet out of his crease. Whatever agree to disagree about Mrazek. I just want Hart back.

Mrazek's positioning was so off during his time here that he almost ended up tending the wrong net half the game.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Not much of a hitter yet. He did get suspended for this hit. So, it's in him. Maybe a little more of that when he gets stronger.

It's probably a little too early to worry about where exactly he'll fit in the lineup. He's still only 18 yrs old, and has a lot of physical maturity to come before the NHL. I think he's easily a better prospect than Morin. But we have some other quality D prospects that are much older than Zamula, like Kalynuk and Hogberg, that he'll have to contend with as well.

Awesome stuff, thank you!!!

Reactions: Stizzle

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
CSN pregame live crew proclaiming Nolan has been the #1C the last 4 games because G is on his line.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
There was a shift last game where Voracek just sort of stood there gingerly after blocking a shot I think...played the rest of the game, but it looked like it stung him more than a blocked shot usually would.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
If amac and Hagg are in for Voracek we are going to lose this one in a blowout. What a swing.

CSN pregame live crew proclaiming Nolan has been the #1C the last 4 games because G is on his line.

tenor.gif

Haha meanwhile coots is almost outscoring the guy who’s going to set a record for pts in a season, this year.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Is it confirmed 8 and 47 are dressed ?? If so, Go Isles !!!!

How the f*** can you win with Haag, Farmer, Varone, Raffl on in the lineup. And do we not have a spare forward just to carry 3 god damn goalies ?

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Eskin reported it was a high ankle sprain. I know he's usually dumb about stuff, but I'm thinking he's probably right on this

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
To go 11 fwds, and to dress both of the Turd Twins, Jake must be seriously hurt, why no recall ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad