Post-Game Talk: #66: FLYERS 4 at Islanders 1, Sunday, Mar. 3, 2019, 3:00 pm ET

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
also would love this for our pp:

g (left wall), jvr, lindblom/couts, sanheim point, ghost on the right to utilize that one timer. I do like voracek on there as the puck tends to move nicer and more creatively with himm but he cannot one time the puck at all. Still he is one of the best pp producers the last couple years so kinda hard to take him off the top unit. Or they should just go back to our old unit with players in the og positions of g, couts, jvr, vorakce, ghost

2nd pp:

patrick-couts/lindblom-voracek
provorov or myers, tk

run it through voracek.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Well... that outcome was certainly not expected. Liking this team right now but man is it frustrating knowing that they will either A: just barely miss the playoffs or B: just barely make the playoffs and then proceed to get absolutely obliterated by the Lightning.

You are now aware that Morin is older than Myers, Provorov and Sanheim.
Yes. Well aware... is he say... younger than Amac? ;)

Reactions: CanadianSniper

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Giroux coots tk
lindblom patrick voracek
jvr laughton hartman
raffl knight varone

this is what i want going forward.
I’d rather have

Giroux - Patrick - Konency
Lindblom - Couturier - Voracek
JVR - Laughton - Hartman
Raffl - Varone/Knight - Varone/Knight

Provorov - Sanheim
Ghost - Myers
Hagg/Morin - Gudas
Hagg/Morin/Amac

Hart
Elliot
Talbot

*The Lindblom-Couts-Voracek Line has been our best Line. Why mess with that chemistry. Plus, Patrick and TK get to learn with Giroux. I like this set up.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Okay so it sounds like Jake was actually thought to be able to go until shortly before gametime. Now how you do explain all the whining about the lineup today?

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Playoffs????

You're taking about playoffs?
00E219D2-6F0F-4ED6-983D-7765A3135A5A.gif

Reactions: ajw12 and BiggE

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
I’d rather have

JVR - Laughton - Hartman

Provorov - Sanheim
Ghost - Myers
Hagg/Morin - Gudas
Hagg/Morin/Amac

Hart
Elliot
Talbot

*The Lindblom-Couts-Voracek Line has been our best Line. Why mess with that chemistry. Plus, Patrick and TK get to learn with Giroux. I like this set up.
Voracek is the first line forward version of gudas (ironic because they’re both Czech). They sometimes look ugly as hell doing it, but they get the job done and produce.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
I’d rather have

JVR - Laughton - Hartman

Provorov - Sanheim
Ghost - Myers
Hagg/Morin - Gudas
Hagg/Morin/Amac

Hart
Elliot
Talbot

i like that lindblom line as well but this wouldn't be bad too:

g-patrick-voracek
lindblom-couts-tk

gets the top line a left handed guy and the 2nd a rightie. not that it matters much but it still looks nice

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
As long as AMac or Hagg is scratched, I’m happy
If and when we are out of the playoffs there should be a decree sent down from fletcher that Macdonald doesn’t see the ice again. Hagg and morin are competing against each other for a roster spot, and there is a tiny bit of hope that with haggs youth there is still some untapped potential. Ideally provorov, ghost, sanheim, gudas, hagg, morin and myers.

Reactions: BiggE

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
I like that look

once frost is here the third line should look a lot nicer as well. Hopefully we can get a 2c/3c in the summer and have a solid center playing inbetween jvr/frost (unless frost can run away with 3c, i feel like he can be a better winger...well see). Always loved laughton and raffl together. Add hartman to that 4th line and we have the best forward group we have ever had in a long time

Reactions: BiggE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad