Post-Game Talk: #66: FLYERS 4 at Islanders 1, Sunday, Mar. 3, 2019, 3:00 pm ET

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Missed most of this one because brewing, but noticed TK has 7 PIMs...did he have a scrap or take a major?

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Hopefully Winnipeg, Boston, and LA can provide some help. This could be a really dangerous team if they actually make the playoffs.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Great team effort, good display by the younglings on the D. Hope TK is alright, looked a bit hesitant in that fight - and hopefully Patrick and Jake will be back soon.
I like Hägg's play today, although the lack of physicality - when he is usually lauded as physical heavy D - is kind of offputting.

Good game, Elliot helped a lot

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
For anyone that didn’t watch the game:

-Patrick blocking a shot with his ear.

-Not gonna lie... I thought TK was going to make a centering pass to Raffl. Glad he took the shot.
TK needs to make more shots and this is a reason why. Great goal.

-Sanheim... Sanstrong!!! Completely outmuscled Beau and put home his own rebound.

Broad Street Hockey on Twitter

-Laughton doing all the work on that goal. He had a very very good game. The best defensive forward this game.

Broad Street Hockey on Twitter

-From the gif and even the replay, in game, it’s hard to tell what the puck went off of. Very smart play by Lindblom there.

TK dropped the gloves with Eberle after he threw a high hit on TK... I don’t have a video for it. Wasn’t a great fight or anything. Still loved TKs game.

Stars (in my opinion)

1) Brian Elliot
2) Travis Sanheim
3) Travis Konecny
HM: Claude Giroux, Scott Laughton, and Sean Couturier

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad