65th Obsequious Banter Thread: Where everyone gets a passing grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I wonder how much of the issue was the company that made the cards not being worth a damn or just that draft year being garbage.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Who do i have to fondle to be allowed to change my name early? haha

Somberstate was a good name in theory, but terrible in practice.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It’s with great sorrow that I have to write this.

My dad passed away yesterday after fighting the last couple weeks to recover from his brain bleed. He would have his good days and his bad days during the recovery but it got to the point where we could continue to pursue care but it wasn’t likely that he would have any quality of life at the end of the day.

We had to decide about whether going with comfort care or continuing to pursue the care in hopes that we would get a miracle. This was a tough decision to make but yesterday morning my Dad made the decision easy for us as they found that he had an infection that he would be highly unlikely to survive due to all of the complications he’s been dealing with. That was the last gift he gave to us as our family was slightly conflicted with plan. We started the comfort care and he passed away shortly after in peace.

Ah geez I only just saw this. I'm so sorry you and your family have had to endure this.

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
It’s with great sorrow that I have to write this.

My dad passed away yesterday after fighting the last couple weeks to recover from his brain bleed. He would have his good days and his bad days during the recovery but it got to the point where we could continue to pursue care but it wasn’t likely that he would have any quality of life at the end of the day.

We had to decide about whether going with comfort care or continuing to pursue the care in hopes that we would get a miracle. This was a tough decision to make but yesterday morning my Dad made the decision easy for us as they found that he had an infection that he would be highly unlikely to survive due to all of the complications he’s been dealing with. That was the last gift he gave to us as our family was slightly conflicted with plan. We started the comfort care and he passed away shortly after in peace.
I am sorry this is so late, I am incredibly sorry for your loss HC. I can't imagine what it must be like right now.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I am in the middle of my frequent Craig Ferguson YouTube marathon and I ran into this Lucy Punch interview I remembered from a log time ago. The "I just want to have a banana now.. do you mind" ending has me in stitches every time I watch it

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
So Flyers better become better sooner rather than later. I am (well my wife is) officially bringing a child into this world and I will not constantly explain to them why the Flyers suck.

They need to be good within the year so the first baby sports picture is with a mini Flyers shirt. Right now its a tight race with the Eagles & Sixers.

Gonna be our first.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
So Flyers better become better sooner rather than later. I am (well my wife is) officially bringing a child into this world and I will not constantly explain to them why the Flyers suck.

They need to be good within the year so the first baby sports picture is with a mini Flyers shirt. Right now its a tight race with the Eagles & Sixers.

Gonna be our first.
Congratulations!!! They better make Gritty onesies in time for the birth...

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018

Gonna be our first.

Selfish of you to not consider adopting Striiker first.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

Gonna be our first.

Congrats!

Reactions: sa cyred

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Who do i have to fondle to be allowed to change my name early? haha

Somberstate was a good name in theory, but terrible in practice.

:thumbu:

BEFB1104-2861-49F0-9480-533E0ED269D2-4073-000002172BEC500A.jpg

which likely leads to

IMG_0186.GIF

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018

Gonna be our first.
congrats. one of the greatest joys and blessings in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad