ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2020-6-4_9-44-2.png

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
When we picked Norlinder, I was like who? But so far, he’s looked amazing. I’m really really excited to see him in the future. Credit to the scouting staff on this one.

same here, I never heard of him and was like what the f*** at picking a overager that high but very glad to be wrong here and the same with the Romanov pick. That said I don't get too worked up at the draft since I don't put too much time into following the draft classes for some time now and usually only know the prospects that are teammates of our prospects.

I was so impressed with what I saw from Norlinder that it gives me hope that our new Swedish scout might actually be good and we could finally start to see some gains from one of the top hockey countries outside of Canada.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Mattias Norlinder: "Har alltid gillat att titta på Frölunda"

“It's been great. The weather was great on my first week. Then I thought: I come to Spain? There was a difference in the heat at Ovik and Gothenburg. But the second week the weather was worse. ”

“I don't know if I'll be nervous. It's probably always annoying to play your first game and it should be too. But it'll be really fun.”

“I grew up in Kramfors and besides hockey I also played football (soccer). But hockey has always been the first choice. At first, I was a center. But later I had to take the step down as a defenceman. I switched a bit between defence and center for a while. I probably didn't think much of it. I just went out playing and I was happy with it. Regardless of what position I played, I was probably like everywhere on ice. I hope so that I had some benefit from playing center in the past (having the puck more often).”

“It was great to be the Allsvenskan's best junior player. Just check which players have received this award (Golden Cage) before. It's fun and it's something I'll always carry with me. It's something I'll be able to look back and feel proud of.”

“It's been pretty good there with MODO. We had some winning teams with my generation. It has definitely helped my development.”

“I've always liked watching Frolunda since I was a kid. I've always liked MODO. But after them it's been always Frolunda. I've followed them a bit. TBH, I really don't know what I liked about Frolunda. I just knew it's a good club. There are many players who been developed well there.”

“I didn't really set any goals yet (expectations for the next season). I'm just trying to land down here and get into the group. I've done well so far. I haven't had time to think about it. The last one (season) ended so quickly. Of course I want to develop myself and then of course SM gold for the team is my goal.”

“I'm thinking about starting to play golf. I'm a little cranky about it. Many in the team are playing this sport. It helps to not be in the hockey bubble all the time. Maybe I'll be good. Because I'm totally okay on mini golf.”

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Mattias Norlinder: "Har alltid gillat att titta på Frölunda"

“It's been great. The weather was great on my first week. Then I thought: I come to Spain? There was a difference in the heat at Ovik and Gothenburg. But the second week the weather was worse. ”

“I don't know if I'll be nervous. It's probably always annoying to play your first game and it should be too. But it'll be really fun.”

“I grew up in Kramfors and besides hockey I also played football (soccer). But hockey has always been the first choice. At first, I was a center. But later I had to take the step down as a defenceman. I switched a bit between defence and center for a while. I probably didn't think much of it. I just went out playing and I was happy with it. Regardless of what position I played, I was probably like everywhere on ice. I hope so that I had some benefit from playing center in the past (having the puck more often).”

“It was great to be the Allsvenskan's best junior player. Just check which players have received this award (Golden Cage) before. It's fun and it's something I'll always carry with me. It's something I'll be able to look back and feel proud of.”

“It's been pretty good there with MODO. We had some winning teams with my generation. It has definitely helped my development.”

“I've always liked watching Frolunda since I was a kid. I've always liked MODO. But after them it's been always Frolunda. I've followed them a bit. TBH, I really don't know what I liked about Frolunda. I just knew it's a good club. There are many players who been developed well there.”

“I didn't really set any goals yet (expectations for the next season). I'm just trying to land down here and get into the group. I've done well so far. I haven't had time to think about it. The last one (season) ended so quickly. Of course I want to develop myself and then of course SM gold for the team is my goal.”

“I'm thinking about starting to play golf. I'm a little cranky about it. Many in the team are playing this sport. It helps to not be in the hockey bubble all the time. Maybe I'll be good. Because I'm totally okay on mini golf.”

Soon you'll be speaking fluent Swedish! :thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:

Reactions: Redux91

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
[QUOTE="ahmedou, post: 172298071, member: 291919"/QUOTE]

When I see that picture when they run up the hill I can feel the lactic acid hit my leg muscles. I remember when we trained in the spring for the soccer season.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
It seems that he haven't climbed the Mount Royal yet :D

Bragebacken is nothing compared to that...
upload_2020-6-12_11-13-57.png

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I f***ing love this kid

Usually with the Forsberg I will say, "this move, everyone can do it, it's not that special.."

But on this iteration, he's deceiving Lundqvist so much with the look of shooting that upstairs.. the quick shift to the one hand far side is insane. Soooo smooth, nothing a goalie can do on that but hope he slides it wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad