OT: 64th Obsequious Banter Thread: Patrick and Provorov Before They Were Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Since this seems to be misc rambling anybody in here ever have a catheter?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Dude. I have been waiting for this for seven years. I went outside yesterday morning in track pants and a sweatshirt and I couldn't help myself from saying, quote:

"Oh, it's brisk out."

I could never do just hot or cold weather all the time. Somewhere in between would be nice but I’m not rich enough for that so I’ll happily take the four seasons. I can manage the cold way better than I can the heat though.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
You guys want a long winter? Wtf is wrong with y’all

It's actually a lot stranger to want the monotony of warm weather all the time. Human beings need the atmosphere that clouds and cold bring.

Also, we are all hamburger meat and need to be refrigerated. Boom, truth bomb #7. Also, I just finished sweating through my clothes for six years. Also, cold weather clothes are fun to wear - tank tops and flip flops are for trash people. :naughty: Also, the snakes hide in the winter, and they can **** off.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Dude. I have been waiting for this for seven years. I went outside yesterday morning in track pants and a sweatshirt and I couldn't help myself from saying, quote:

"Oh, it's brisk out."

This weather is perfect. We even get a nice breeze off the water, so the windows have been open for days. Nothing beats the time when summer finally breaks and fall is here.

Don't freeze to death sleeping outside in the first snowstorm of the year or something. I know it's been a while. :laugh:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Live shot of Cap'n

tumblr_inline_n3in2ww96r1qbygev.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad