Post-Game Talk: #64: Rangers 2 at FLYERS 5, Friday, Feb. 28, 2020, 7:00 pm ET

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Hagg is the worst player in the world, it's a disgrace that we are playing him over the greatest defenseman in the league.

Coaches are terrible, they don't know what they are doing. Coaching us to lose.

Everyone else is getting fooled by a winning streak. There are still major problems with this team.
giphy (38).gif

Person101

Jul 12, 2019
Great game! Huge saves by Hart and our TOP6 was huge tonight!

I still dont like Grant and Thompson.

Hart deserved better end.

Great win! Great 2 points! Let's go Flyeeeeers!!
Grant played better, still nothing spectacular. I literally can't remember Thompson on the ice, which I guess is good.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Current points:

Flyers - 81
Penguins - 80

Even knowing the Pens have yet to play tonight, a night of good results for the boys -- CBJ and CAR both lose in regulation.

Speaking of the latter, their empty net lineup to close the game had five forwards: Svech - Necas - Aho - Trocheck - Teravainen - (Slavin)

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
- Myers feels like he’s moving into untouchable territory, doesn’t he? Still has things to work on, cold water and all that, but the floor has been higher than I was expecting and his flashes put All-Star appearances before my eyes. I’m just giddy about the transition / entry defense. Looked calmer under pressure tonight, too.

- An expensive night for Hayes! Blow the doors off your old team and score a dagger? 10K poorer?

before the year i was all about protecting ghost over Myers in the expansion draft. Yeah things have changed dramatically since then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad