3. Hart

51Ssq6R4PTL._SY300_.jpg

GDT:

Event summary:

Last edited:

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Hagg is the worst player in the world, it's a disgrace that we are playing him over the greatest defenseman in the league.

Coaches are terrible, they don't know what they are doing. Coaching us to lose.

Everyone else is getting fooled by a winning streak. There are still major problems with this team.

Making trades for absolute trash like Grant sums up this entire organisation.

Playing Provorov on the powerplay is a disgrace, he couldn't hold Ghosts jock strap.

Farabee would have made this game 10-0 instead of a lousy 5-1. Sending him down was the worst decision this franchise has ever made.

Last edited:

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
- Myers feels like he’s moving into untouchable territory, doesn’t he? Still has things to work on, cold water and all that, but the floor has been higher than I was expecting and his flashes put All-Star appearances before my eyes. I’m just giddy about the transition / entry defense. Looked calmer under pressure tonight, too.

- An expensive night for Hayes! Blow the doors off your old team and score a dagger? 10K poorer?

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Now that We've got all of that out of the way. Can we enjoy smashing the absolute f*** out of the Rags and embarrassing them on our ice.

Grant was fantastic, had a really solid game and some solid chemistry with Pitlick and JVR.

Hart stepped up big when needed.

Hayes is awesome.

Hagg continues to propel this club forward with his absolute dominant display of luck. All hail our new overlord Hagger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad