Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Raleigh looks like we are going to be fine*

Everybody to the south and west though, good luck with that, suckers!

2ht7eq.jpg

*this offer does not apply to Crabtree Valley Mall. That thing floods with any amount of rain. It’s kind of amazing.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
If anyone wants to watch an idiot during the hurricane, look up tornado alley video on YouTube. He's live streaming

Reactions: Peter Man

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
What the hell is going on in MA? Homes are catching on fire due to something related to the natural gas from one specific company. They're up to 39 homes now and all customers of Columbia Gas are to evacuate their homes immediately.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
What the hell is going on in MA? Homes are catching on fire due to something related to the natural gas from one specific company. They're up to 39 homes now and all customers of Columbia Gas are to evacuate their homes immediately.

Overpressurized gas lines maybe?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Link?
Without seeing the link, of the homes are even remotely in the same area, they should all be getting gas from the same supplier. The gas could be too rich, the homes could have the same appliance contractor doing a terrible job, if new homes the service lines could have been improperly installed.
It honestly could be a ton of different things.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
We just finished Manhunt: Unabom on Netflix, it was good. I don't like Sam Worthington usaully nor do i like Paul Bettany but both actually did pretty good.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I remember listening to Hart on hockey on WIP back in the day and the late Gene Hart once commented on how weathermen would exaggerate weather events on TV. He made these funny wind sound effects and commented how stupid it was for the weathermen to be outside and exaggerating the storms etc. It was one of Gene's funnier commentaries even if non-hockey related. Miss that guy. I used to like how he would say "boom" when there was a big check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad