OT: 63rd Obsequious Banter Thread: I Wish Lappy Was Gone 63 Days Ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I have honestly never heard of Tiptoes. So I checked it out on IMDB.com

Yeah, thats going to be a NO from me
The thing that I just discovered is that the director was fired and they cut the shit out of it and made it more of a rom-com than a serious drama according to Peter Dinklage. That truly surprises me after discovering that the director was one of the original Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo and was Squeezit the Chicken Boy in Forbidden Zone. Most of his other movie work didn't seem to be much more mature than that. I don't think I'd watch either cut and still think letting Gary Oldman do the little person equivalent of blackface is freaking nuts.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
They didn't confirm that this cat specifically didn't survive, if i read that article correctly. We need confirmation. Still a chance he may be alive.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
They didn't confirm that this cat specifically didn't survive, if i read that article correctly. We need confirmation. Still a chance he may be alive.
True but it probably wound up like the cat in National Lampoon's Christmas vacation...

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I turn 50 in 12 days, and I can still remember when 2001 was about 25 years in the future lol
mth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad