Post-Game Talk: #63: Sabres 2 at FLYERS 5, Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
I have this very strong feeling that this summer we are going to trade Ghost + for one of three guys:

Hamilton
Trouba
PK

... and that + is going to consist of us getting bent over super hard. It's just a feeling I have. Someone can bookmark this post for later and shove it in my face if they want.

assuming the + is a prospect, as long as it isn't Frost or Farabee i can live with it if it's Trouba. he's exactly what we need. the other two i'd pass on.

Reactions: hrocks66

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
From the GDT:

Could the following team actually compete for a Cup?

G Patrick Panarin
Oskar Couts Jake
jvr Frost TK
Raffl Laughts Hartman
NAK

Provy Sanheim
Ghost Myers
Morin Gudas
Haag

Hart
Talbot

I have some issues with the pairings and lines (Morin-Gudas seems like a bad pairing, Panarin is a LW) and I wouldn't bring back Raffl, but yes, give us a decent coach and I think it absolutely can contend.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
From the GDT:

I have some issues with the pairings and lines (Morin-Gudas seems like a bad pairing, Panarin is a LW) and I wouldn't bring back Raffl, but yes, give us a decent coach and I think it absolutely can contend.

If Frost is going to be up, I also really don't want to repeat the Patrick mistake and give him wingers that need him to be a possession monster from day one. The exact guys I want to avoid are JVR and Konecny.

One might happen by necessity, but not both.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad