143_TOB_Bulliet_Glass.jpg

GDT: - #63: Sabres at FLYERS, Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Lavy hit his expiration date already?

I have this very strong feeling that this summer we are going to trade Ghost + for one of three guys:

Hamilton
Trouba
PK

... and that + is going to consist of us getting bent over super hard. It's just a feeling I have. Someone can bookmark this post for later and shove it in my face if they want.

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
I have this very strong feeling that this summer we are going to trade Ghost + for one of three guys:

Hamilton
Trouba
PK

... and that + is going to consist of us getting bent over super hard. It's just a feeling I have. Someone can bookmark this post for later and shove it in my face if they want.
Hope you're really off. I wouldn't trade Ghost straight across for the first two.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL

Hamilton
Trouba
PK

Man, I hope not, but I wouldn’t be shocked

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa

Hamilton
Trouba
PK

1st post and it's a kick to our balls with visions of prison loving rape-trade of Ghost. Damn you Cap! :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad