Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

The world we live in.

Uwf6Rj4.gif

I wonder if writers at The Onion are getting pissed that none of their articles are as far fetched as they're supposed to be. This is the kind of thing I'd expect to see there and the line between satire and truth is nearly gone.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
i usually drink powerade instead of gatorade. but even then its not that often.
the blue powerade is what i would get if drinking it. whatever damn flavor that is.
Blue all the way. Gatorade or Powerade, both blue. I cut it in half though, need to mix it with water or it's way too sugary

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Last nights Westworld was magnificent

You know what I am going to have to do? I don't have HBO out here at the moment (I will by the autumn at the latest), and the internet isn't robust enough to download stuff, so I am going to have to go into town and sit somewhere they have free wifi and download torrents to finish off the second half of the season. And I have already forgotten everything, so I am going to be so lost lol.

Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
You know what I am going to have to do? I don't have HBO out here at the moment (I will by the autumn at the latest), and the internet isn't robust enough to download stuff, so I am going to have to go into town and sit somewhere they have free wifi and download torrents to finish off the second half of the season. And I have already forgotten everything, so I am going to be so lost lol.

"Go into town"

You really are in bumblef*** arent you? Lol

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
"Go into town"

You really are in bumble**** arent you? Lol

So much. It's not that bad though, because I don't want to deal with anyone IRL anyway. It's just the ****ing internet, it's so ****ed. Can you imagine me complaining about feeding monkeys bananas to get them to peddle stationary bikes to power the jungle internet and then coming back here ... and finding it even less modern? The universe is having a great big laugh, as usual, and is going to sprain its middle finger flipping me off this hard.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
If any of you ever think to yourselves, “It would be nice to live at the beach,” I would advise you to plan to be somewhere else from June to the end of August. Off to talk to my new neighbors about blaring music at their pool at 11pm for the 5th time on a work night since Memorial Day. **** summer. What kind of 55 year old man hangs out with exclusively frat bros?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
If any of you ever think to yourselves, “It would be nice to live at the beach,” I would advise you to plan to be somewhere else from June to the end of August. Off to talk to my new neighbors about blaring music at their pool at 11pm for the 5th time on a work night since Memorial Day. **** summer. What kind of 55 year old man hangs out with exclusively frat bros?

How old is @Captain Dave Poulin?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
How many of the chickens have names? You can tell us.

As far as I know, none of them have names. I call them all "****er," like "What do you want, ****er?" or "Why are you following me around, ****er?" or "Stop staring at me, you weird ****er." To be honest, I'm ashamed to be around them after I found out what that Chick Fil A guy said. They just strut around acting all innocent, but now I'm thinking "guilt by association, ****ers."

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
As far as I know, none of them have names. I call them all "****er," like "What do you want, ****er?" or "Why are you following me around, ****er?" or "Stop staring at me, you weird ****er." To be honest, I'm ashamed to be around them after I found out what that Chick Fil A guy said. They just strut around acting all innocent, but now I'm thinking "guilt by association, ****ers."

Check out the south park bookmobile episode u will get a kick out of that :laugh:

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
So i called Comcast yesterday to play the game of trying to lower my bill, get a trial of hbo etc....they offered me 1,000mb Internet (Gig Internet), Netflix, Hbo, ShowTime, Starz, Cinemax, $100 prepaid visa gift card for something called a Super Triple Play which is $5 bucks cheaper then what im currently spending a month...but its on a 2 year contract. We haven't been locked into a contract for the last few years, cant remember how hard it is to get out of them after the two years is up?

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
So i called Comcast yesterday to play the game of trying to lower my bill, get a trial of hbo etc....they offered me 1,000mb Internet (Gig Internet), Netflix, Hbo, ShowTime, Starz, Cinemax, $100 prepaid visa gift card for something called a Super Triple Play which is $5 bucks cheaper then what im currently spending a month...but its on a 2 year contract. We haven't been locked into a contract for the last few years, cant remember how hard it is to get out of them after the two years is up?
It's not necessarily hard to get out of them unless you try to do so before the 2 years is up. The issue is finding a similar/better deal after those 2 years. It's basically a crapshoot and depends on what "deals" they have available at that time.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Basically after those two years are up your bill will go up and it will be pretty much impossible to get a better deal after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad