OT: 61st Obsequious Banter Thread: Peppermint Fatty Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
We all make mistakes. You might be the only person to make that particular one though.

Sidenote: Is anything at all grape-flavored good? Nothing springs to mind.
I just had a "grape" lifesaver mere minutes ago. They're delicious, but taste nothing like grape like Striiker said.

Honestly, most fruit flavored things don't actually taste like the fruit they're flavored after. I love when they just make shit up along the way too. Blue raspberry? Nah dude, that isn't actually a thing.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Yep, and purple is delicious. Popsicles, Gatorade, jelly, Fanta, jelly beans. Good stuff.
Fierce Grape Gatorade was my go to back in the day when my parents would spring for the good stuff. Otherwise it was that threat to humanity known as All Sport. Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to carbonate a f***ing sports drink?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I'm now very worried about you.

*Edit* Oh god, it's an epidemic.

tenor.gif

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
grape laffy taffy is good
the banana ones go right to the trash can

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Some grape things are great but some are off. I usually eat only green grapes so the grape flavoring REALLY doesn't taste like grapes to me. I love cherry and strawberry flavored stuff too but can take or leave the actual fruits. Cherry is a flavor that can make damn near anything better by adding it.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I scrolled down to the bottom of the thread and was greeted with this image. What the flying f*** did I do to deserve this?! Have mercy.

Also, that guy in the middle is one bad photoshop. He looks like he got stuck in the garbage compactor on the Death Star and C3PO was 20 seconds late.

ZK3ohSS.png

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I blame noted Grape Gatorade Enthusiast @Captain Dave Poulin. It’s a known fact his other specialty is country music. Grounds for a Blocking if you ask me.

Dips tobacco, lives on a farm in Missouri, guzzles Grape Gatorade, massages chickens........

He is basically Toby Keith's target audience!

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
When we got our first IHOP my friends went there and they ran out of pancake batter and orange juice. During that time they became the IHO?
I can honestly say as a former Mgr at Wendy's, we ran out of hamburgers before. Sometime bad ordering happens as you tend to order 5 days ahead of time...roughly.

No IHOPS here sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad