Post-Game Talk: 6 wins in our last 24 games.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
when will it end
t77rXOt.jpg
This is really going to put a date on my age, but everytime I see this, I think of the unknown comic.
giphy.gif

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018
It's always been the defense in front of these goalies. The HDC against are ****en atrocious. Puck watching then a guy in the slot gets a goal.

Playoff teams dont let that shot happen.

You should watch Tampa. Vasilevskiy makes regular ten bell saves. They don't play defense, they rely on an outstanding goaltender and then outscore everyone.

Nashville has had "the best" defense for 2 or 3 years now and won't win because the only thing that matters in today's NHL is offense and goaltending

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Well it was a guaranteed loss so my anger is a bit tempered (garbage tunes, pre-game day GDT and poll all equates to a 0% chance of winning).

At least I know for sure I'm not watching another Oilers game this season. I may even use this freed up time productively.

NagUrDj.gif
I don't like this gif

Reactions: CycloneSweep

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica
So, I think I really am done with watching these games. I actually used to enjoy setting time aside to watch hockey but I'm not doing that for this team anymore.

I'm not even angry. I'm just done. I will spend my time doing other things I enjoy for probably the rest of the season.

I'll still hope they stop sucking and I'll watch if I've got zero else going on but aside from that, meh.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Life is a lot less stressful when you stop caring. I mean that about myself, but as I typed it, I realized that it could as easily be referencing the players.

Play with your kids, watch the new Ray Romano stand-up on Netflix. The world keeps turning.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
You should watch Tampa. Vasilevskiy makes regular ten bell saves. They don't play defense, they rely on an outstanding goaltender and then outscore everyone.

Nashville has had "the best" defense for 2 or 3 years now and won't win because the only thing that matters in today's NHL is offense and goaltending
Yet the Oilers just got beat by a guy on his seventh NHL team, a guy everyone calls a journeyman. McElhinney is now 7-0-0 vs Oilers for his career.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest