#6| Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Islanders | September 17th | 8:00 PM | F/TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If you’re Dallas I think if you get an Isles win tonight you’re now a massive favorite to win in the final. If the Isles were to come out of here they’d be the 3rd team to go 7 in both the semis and conference final and advance. The previous 2 teams went 1-8 in the final. Tampa will still be tough even if they go 7 but I would probably favor Dallas at that point

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
If you’re Dallas I think if you get an Isles win tonight you’re now a massive favorite to win in the final. If the Isles were to come out of here they’d be the 3rd team to go 7 in both the semis and conference final and advance. The previous 2 teams went 1-8 in the final. Tampa will still be tough even if they go 7 but I would probably favor Dallas at that point
I just want to see Comeau play against the team that drafted him. That would be a neat scenario along with the Islanders playing against the head coach during the fisherman era.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Lou bout to bite some heads tonight again sire :clap:
Game 6 is = and I'm readys.

Note to self: Even though if Lou would be losing tonight. He is personally a hero and a real winner in all this: A general manager of the year 78 year old real man. He was a teacher back in Johnston high school, matematics then in 1968. Imagine if he was saying one day to his studenttos: "By the year 2020, I'll be winning the award of being the best manager of the NHL." Other gm's are the ones that would be selecting the winner.

Reactions: Five Alarm Fire
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad