#6| Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Islanders | September 17th | 8:00 PM | F/TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedict Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk: A spy?
Jul 19, 2011
CASCADIA NOW
Honestly don't know what he did to Trotz or LL but he barely sees any time in the NHL. A couple of years ago he was pretty serviceable.
He plays on the right side and is behind a lot of players. IMO once we draft Dobson his time here was almost certainly up. He's probably good enough to play on a bottom pairing right now, never had an issue with his play.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
So Hedman's got 6 5v5 goals this postseason, and he's only allowed a total of 4 goals in Tampas net this entire postseason. Nuts!

Reactions: DownIsTheNewUp

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Right or wrong, many people consider Jones the 2nd best d-man in the world. Whether he'd play with Hedman or if they both played 30 min a night separately that D would be insane.
I would play them separately. So you always had one of them on the ice.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
If Tampa makes the finals Hedman has a very realistic chance of breaking, or at least tying the record for most goals by a defenseman in the playoffs. Crazy.

Reactions: ryerockarola

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Has anybody heard why Pelech is out? I do like Dobson getting thrown into the fire.

Twitter rumors claim he broke his wrist or hand today somehow. I don’t think I believe that though. I suspect Trotz dressing 7 D last game was a sign they knew someone on D was hurt and that was probably Pelech

macleod50

Apr 24, 2006
Long Island, NY
Twitter rumors claim he broke his wrist or hand today somehow. I don’t think I believe that though. I suspect Trotz dressing 7 D last game was a sign they knew someone on D was hurt and that was probably Pelech

Oof. I was surprised he went with 7 D. Nagging injuries would make sense.

Dobson is our secret weapon. He has won 2 league championships in a row.

I’m curious to see how the kid does in an elimination game. I hope he gets some power play time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad