Post-Game Talk: #6| St. Louis Blues @ New York Islanders | October 14th | 1:00 PM | 3-2 OTW

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I think this is Matt Martins last year as an islander.

I thought he would probably extend before the season was over given I’m sure he wants to stay here but a team with this little scoring depth I don’t think he fits in

Reactions: SI90

ekill08x

Oct 29, 2011
wahlstrom needs to be on this team and we need him. we let beau take his bumps and bruises and beau is nowhere near the talent wahltsrom is.

IslesCLT

Apr 25, 2019
Charlotte
Since preseason Wahlstrom has played really physical throwing hits. Love it.

Agreed, shows he's comfortable IMO. Saw it more towards the end of preseason. Really wanted him to pot one right there, but he's definitely hustling hard

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
That was an elite level move by Pelech on that giveaway. Most Dmen panic and begin to just immediately chase the forward but he gave that poke check before he began to chase and it slowed the play just enough to prevent a breakaway

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
As opposed to your ridiculous repetitive hot takes? And then talking about how many likes you get? My posts are mimicking your dumbass takes.
When you mimic someone, they have to say it first. Boychuk has not been mentioned in two games because he is playing, as he should be. So again, your unfunny joke makes no sense.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE rewind and watch how that goal is on Dal Colle. He went totally LIMP when he had an easy clearing attempt, the puck stayed in, and led to the Blues goal. That could change momentum and ultimately lead to a loss.

It's all small moments that make the big ones. It's all about details, and Dal Colle is not really good at anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad