Post-Game Talk: #6| St. Louis Blues @ New York Islanders | October 14th | 1:00 PM | 3-2 OTW

road islander

Sep 16, 2019
West Warwick, RI
giphy.gif
Exactly

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach

You know whats great about Wahlstrom, he actually gets shots on net. Is Dobson in or out? Can't see Trotz playing both young guns with such limited experience at this stage but it would make it interesting. I'd Love to hear "Oliver Wahlstrom buries his 1st NHL on goal on a beautiful feed from Barzal after Dobson holds the line and finds Mat down low."

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
day to day is not terrible. I thought he would be longer.

Martin in the doghouse?
I think Trotz's issue with Martin, or anyone on that line is they are very reliant on each other. If one is out, it's not like Leo will have the same success so might as well change it up. That's what he's said in the past at least.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I have to deal with the Columbus Day arguments from my students enough who have their parents telling them all sorts of things. Can we please stay away from it here?
Considering that Columbus never set foot on what would become the USA, I agree. Better to have Vespucci Day, as he's the one the country, and continents, are named after.

But I'm in Canada, so it's Thanksgiving (we have ours first, as we have more to be thankful for :sarcasm:). But I have a barbecue to play at this afternoon, so I'll be watching it later today too.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
9-1 Islanders.

Not the score today, but rather the Isles' record over the next 10 games with #26 in the lineup.

Reactions: IslesCLT

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
I believe it has more to do with Rosco showing up the other night versus Martin performing poorly

ross was effective against FLA. Wonder if they stay with him.

Edit. Looks like it. Good msg to Martin IMO. Ross was a physical presence. You haven’t been.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Considering that Columbus never set foot on what would become the USA, I agree. Better to have Vespucci Day, as he's the one the country, and continents, are named after.

But I'm in Canada, so it's Thanksgiving (we have ours first, as we have more to be thankful for :sarcasm:). But I have a barbecue to play at this afternoon, so I'll be watching it later today too.

Ohhhh that’s why Ottawa has a home game at 1!! I was going crazy trying to figure out what that was. Keep in mind that it’s mostly the northern tier states in the US who have Columbus Day off for school because they start later. Most southern and west coast state districts where it’s milder do not get it off because with the August school start they usually have a fall break week off in September or first week of October so they align their holidays differently. Most everyone in New York gets Veterans Day (11/11) off for school too. Meanwhile every other state I’ve lived in hasn’t

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad