Post-Game Talk: #6| St. Louis Blues @ New York Islanders | October 14th | 1:00 PM | 3-2 OTW

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Bones on his way down to the MSG post game set to see Shannon

tenor.gif

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
We will see Whalstrom with the big club the rest of the way. No way can you send him down. He can shoot, create his own offense, good skater and even lays hits. I'd love to see him playing with Barzal and given time for the two of them to create some chemistry.

Will be interesting to see once Eberle comes back. Maybe he takes MDC's spot.

Reactions: Rengi

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Reminded me of shawn Bates PS game where it was mostly normal pace till 5 min left.

Then? Excitement, pace, and score changed

Duanesutter12

Member of Lou's Orchestra
Jul 8, 2013
Hong Kong
One other overlooked point thus far- we've actually had a really tough schedule to start the season. We haven't played one bad team yet.

Reactions: dood

ismelofhockey

Oct 22, 2017
The "e" at the end changes it. Like Grenier/Gauthier vs Lafreniere

French is my native language. "ier" makes a "yé" sound, which anglophones most often turn into a long A vowel sound "yay". But the è makes a sound closer to a short E, so iè becomes "ye" like "yes". The final e in ière is silent, but serves to make you pronounce the r.

Reactions: steveat

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
One other overlooked point thus far- we've actually had a really tough schedule to start the season. We haven't played one bad team yet.

It’s been that way for a good portion of the metro division to be honest. Pittsburgh has been the exception getting Winnipeg twice and Minnesota. We obviously get Winnipeg twice too but our other games have been harder than theirs

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I thought I trademarked that one for this site . . .
Didn't realize that was yours. I will cease and desist.

BTW, I have a trademark on Linus crying in the pumpkin patch after the Great Pumpkin doesn't come. I use it around 3pm every trade deadline day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad