Mesa, Arizona
I'm on it

Blank.jpg

Nolan.jpg

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Yeah, never. Remember, tippet won a power struggle against DM. The NHL is a good old boys club and tippet and Drummond are from the same province.

It's all fun and games until the vulcanized rubber hits the ice and the team struggles. Then Tip shows his true colors. We'll see what the power dynamic is like if he forces an awful panic trade.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Same old inconsistent game. Credit for coming back though.

This was a terrible penalty on Murphy but Peters should stop the shot - PK was all over the place on the sequence as well.

Anyway, we won't be winning many games with only one consistent good line through 3 periods (tonight it was McGinn-Nook-Duke).

Did not like Domi on that game. Doan also struggling. 4th line useless.

On the plus side, Chychrun still very good.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Coyotes 2016 motto: Come for the young guns, half-stay because Chychrun is pretty good and the only one dressed or getting ice time.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Same old inconsistent game. Credit for coming back though.

This was a terrible penalty on Murphy but Peters should stop the shot - PK was all over the place on the sequence as well.

Anyway, we won't be winning many games with only one consistent good line through 3 periods (tonight it was McGinn-Nook-Duke).

Did not like Domi on that game. Doan also struggling. 4th line useless.

On the plus side, Chychrun still very good.

Mostly agree. Peters solid until that last one, but where was the D?

Schneider made some unreal saves in the 1st.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
Blamed the young players. And the linesman. And now the goaltending. Good job, Tipp.

Mostly said things aren't going our way blah blah not gettting bounces.

Said last goal was stoppable, and yeah the refs were poor.

Didn't really catch the part where the young players were blamed.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Did he really blame the young guys? I changed the channel.

So, all *****ing aside. Serious question. We played our best game against the Rangers. We looked almost dangerous. Why did he change the lines so significantly after that? Does he feel like he always has to meddle to be a coach? Our lines actually looked good and then he demolished them. I don't get it.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
How many more games for Tippetts?
I'm okay with losing...it's part of the process. Problem is the way we're losing. Tippett's lineups also don't make sense at all...

Jaeho

Jan 7, 2016
I really hope Tippett blue jacks his way out of Arizona, since 2011 some teams consistently beat the Coyotes (Bruins, Blues, Hurricanes, New Jersey Schneiders) and that's utterly frustrating

Even the Oilers had a better record against those teams in that same span, how do you explain that?

And now we're off to the worst start in franchise history, Coyotes gave up less shots on goal in 2014-2015 than this season for ****s sake, thats not acceptable even for a young team

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
My bank account picked the perfect season to prohibit me from reupping my tickets. Still haven't won a game in regulation, and we're in a midseason hole after only six games. Watching this road accident for free is bad enough. I couldn't imagine paying for it.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Mostly said things aren't going our way blah blah not gettting bounces.

Said last goal was stoppable, and yeah the refs were poor.

Didn't really catch the part where the young players were blamed.

He dropped the "we're a young team. Things to learn" excuse

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
We are 1-5 and we have not played realistically any of the top 10 teams in the league yet (perhaps Montreal is one).

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Blamed the young players. And the linesman. And now the goaltending. Good job, Tipp.

This is what we gave up for the above attitude.

"I get it, I understand it, but we're not in the Girl Scout business. We're in the business of winning. That's why we're here, that's why we're getting paid"
-GMDM, may he rest in peace

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I was wondering how many people would show up at GRA once they come back 1-6-0, but who am I kidding, half the crowd won't even know what their record is :laugh:

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Hmm, so
Strome - healthy scratch
Dvo - demoted to fourth line
Crouse - <10 min a night

Excellent developmental plan for these guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad