Post-Game Talk: #6| Boston Bruins @ New York Islanders | June 9TH | 7:30 PM | F/W 6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
The cringeworthy responses from some Bruins fans on Twitter are hilarious. There are some hard Ls being taken. It’s not even just Isles fans, but hockey fans in general just crushing them for believing the article.
It’s incredible. The only reasonable explanations are that those people are either

A) too blinded by their fandom to see what’s actually happening

B) too stupid to see what’s actually happening

It’s not all people, but there are just some real dumbasses

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

giphy.gif

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Shut down the ratatouille line with the last change and win the game.
I want Barzy's line away from Kreijci. I think in games at Nassau Trotz tried to match them up against Coyle's line, and ended up having Cassidy counter with Kreijci's line on the fly.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
I am taking the wife out tonight so I am going miss the 1st and most of the 2nd... it should be better on my heart.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
That B's 4th line isn't going to see the ice if the game is close.
That bottom 6 seems questionable, at best. Of course, the top 6 has the capacity to win the game themselves, but a close, physical game should definitely help the Islanders later in the game. I can't see Cassidy rolling those bottom 2 lines in high leverage situations. Not with any confidence at least.

Reactions: saintunspecified

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
That bottom 6 seems questionable, at best. Of course, the top 6 has the capacity to win the game themselves, but a close, physical game should definitely help the Islanders later in the game. I can't see Cassidy rolling those bottom 2 lines in high leverage situations. Not with any confidence at least.

How many times can you really roll out the same two lines over and over again? Those guys will be completely gassed if they cant incorporate lines 3 and 4 in some way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad