Post-Game Talk: #6| Boston Bruins @ New York Islanders | June 9TH | 7:30 PM | F/W 6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptDenisPotvin

The Tampa Bay Astros are your 2021 Champions
Jun 20, 2007
They scored 2 goals and had all of the momentum, Trotz called a timeout and had the Islanders stand up at the blueline and for the most part shut down Boston the last 5 minutes of the game. Lets do it for 60 minutes tonight and move on to the conference finals! LGI

WHO DAT!

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I was more scared of the Pens going into game 6 than I am here. That said, the Bruins will probably win now lol. Overall the Pens looked similar on the road, the Bruins even in the Caps series seem to struggle more with matchups on the road. Part of that probably is the 2nd/3rd/4th lines are likely deeper overall where the Bruins scoring mostly comes from the top 4-5 players. Also Carlo being out probably hurts them more on the road.
We play our game Bmok, Varly makes the reasonable saves, and I think this thing will end tonight. Bruins threw the kitchen sink on Monday, Isles showed me they can finish a series, I know none of the boys want to go back to Boston. They also do not want this to be potentially the last game at Nassau. Barzal, THIS IS OUR HOUSE.

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl
As always, Varly will have alot to say how this game goes. Like the idea Trotz was hammering the boys last game about standing up at the blueline. Gonna be a battle again tonight. LGI! Who wants to be the hero?

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
We need to end this shit tonight. Reason #1: Cannot let this go back to Boston. Reason #2: Even if we won a game 7, we would be in the exact same position as last season with Tampa having 3 extra days of rest on us. We win tonight, the 1 extra day will be irrelevant for the next round. Do it tonight!!!

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
We need to end this shit tonight. Reason #1: Cannot let this go back to Boston. Reason #2: Even if we won a game 7, we would be in the exact same position as last season with Tampa having 3 extra days of rest on us. We win tonight, the 1 extra day will be irrelevant for the next round. Do it tonight!!!

You'd hope that there is more than 1 day between the series but likely not. I suspect if it goes 7 that the next one starts Sunday. If it ends tonight it probably starts Saturday, maybe even Friday but thats fine as Tampa would only have one extra day

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Considering I also like the NFL's Saints, there would be nothing more awesome than a Who Dat chant tonight the way they do it in New Orleans. Hopefully Isles fans know the chant.

Reactions: NYSaints

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
CB5D81A1-0B9A-4E4B-A22C-FBC06179BF3B.jpeg

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
This really does feel like a game 7 for the Isles tonight. Stamp your ticket to the final 4. Fans need to be loud, Isles need to be hungry, and need to be prepared to fight for every inch on the ice. Every one contribute and bring their A games. If we do this, I like our chances very much tonight.

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Cracking me up that some Bruins fans don’t understand that there is a ref rotation in the playoffs. They are acting like this Cassidy’s big victory by having the refs changed.

I was really hoping a Bruin fan would start a main board thread claiming victory so I could shit all over them

not only have the referees changed every game, THEYRE FOLLOWING THE SAME ROTATION AS GAME 1-GAME 2

macleod50

Apr 24, 2006
Long Island, NY
I was really hoping a Bruin fan would start a main board thread claiming victory so I could shit all over them

not only have the referees changed every game, THEYRE FOLLOWING THE SAME ROTATION AS GAME 1-GAME 2

The cringeworthy responses from some Bruins fans on Twitter are hilarious. There are some hard Ls being taken. It’s not even just Isles fans, but hockey fans in general just crushing them for believing the article.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Cracking me up that some Bruins fans don’t understand that there is a ref rotation in the playoffs. They are acting like this Cassidy’s big victory by having the refs changed.

NESN has a big story today about the NHL changing the refs for this game lmao. So weak. They’ve done it every game.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
The cringeworthy responses from some Bruins fans on Twitter are hilarious. There are some hard Ls being taken. It’s not even just Isles fans, but hockey fans in general just crushing them for believing the article.

What article is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad