GDT: 6/26/22 - 8:00PM EDT - Colorado vs Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGrimReaper

ten years gone
Aug 20, 2020
gallows pole
Tampa is an amazing hockey club!
Those guys know each other so well , been playing hockey together for so long , and it shows.
Outlet passing spot on ,execute the cycle game to perfection.
Trap game in the neutral zone is unparalleled ! Shenanigans and timing.
Ability to capitalize on opponents mistakes almost as if they know it's coming.
Sniper forwards , patient demeanor to cash it all in.
All while backed by one of the greatest goalies of this decade.

Chin up Bolt fans , you know your good.
Now that this done , let's all enjoy the summer !

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Tampa is an amazing hockey club!
Those guys know each other so well , been playing hockey together for so long , and it shows.
Outlet passing spot on ,execute the cycle game to perfection.
Trap game in the neutral zone is unparalleled ! Shenanigans and timing.
Ability to capitalize on opponents mistakes almost as if they know it's coming.
Sniper forwards , patient demeanor to cash it all in.
All while backed by one of the greatest goalies of this decade.

Chin up Bolt fans , you know your good.
Now that this done , let's all enjoy the summer !
You sir are a unicorn 🙏

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Why are the majority of hockey fans so incredibly toxic, ignorant, immature, salty, disrespectful, and petty? Seriously I’ve never seen anything like it. I love this game but I honestly hate hockey fans.
Gotta remember that people that are talking about hockey on an enthusiast message board are "the fringe" (including us).

Reactions: Hoek and Sky04

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Not gonna lie, I'm a spoiled bitch and this sucks.
Yeah the excitement of the offseason and seeing the 82 game grind is nothing compared to each and every playoff game lol. I sort of have that "wake me up when it starts" feeling but that will eventually end years down the line (hopefully). We've been fortunate to see a lot of fun, meaningful games the last decade.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
It’s been 24 hours and I’m still pissed at the refs. We got robbed. Were their skaters better in that series? sure.

But Vassy coulda stole it, never know. Freekin game winner off a no call. What a joke of a league

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
*stokes fire*

*roasts marshmallow *

"That's good. Let it out. Anybody else?"
I’m not even mad I feel like the better team won. Now could we have been the better team if healthier and had Point? Possibly, but to win a championship you need things to go your way. This post season things went the way of the Av’s. They also had a MUCH easier path to the cup. If it had gone 7 and we lost in a heartbreaker say like in o.t. then I’d be crushed. But we lost to a very good team. The fact that this team went to 3 straight cups and winning back to back will always be incredible.

DarrylshutzSydor

Aug 9, 2007
California
I’m not even mad I feel like the better team won. Now could we have been the better team if healthier and had Point? Possibly, but to win a championship you need things to go your way. This post season things went the way of the Av’s. They also had a MUCH easier path to the cup. If it had gone 7 and we lost in a heartbreaker say like in o.t. then I’d be crushed. But we lost to a very good team. The fact that this team went to 3 straight cups and winning back to back will always be incredible.
thats the thing, the Avs never broke the Lightning, it wasnt really a win......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad