Stamkos, Heddy and Kuch
Play like warriors and not a week old pooch

Dynasty is still on the line
Don't disappoint us after all this time
B2B is cool and all
But we want 3peat so please stand tall
Gotta close this one out
Hope post game I see Mack pout

Poetry record 11-5. Blink 182 sucked on Friday and it still sucks on Sunday.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
thanks for the threads days:::: MIGHT BE LONG WILL TRY NOT TO.....so in bucs 1st superbowl night before the game i had a dream...i called out 7 things including final score:::: it happened NO BS i wrote down for family....IN BRADYS superbowl same thing happened dream final score 8 things happened.....next year no dream....never a dream of bolts NOT ONE....well it happened what i will call AND KEEP IN MIND ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.....yankees got no hit last night so yep anything can happen....i believe in vasy ive said he is the difference always to how many cups we win and HE IS THE GOAT and we get to witness it....so the dream said 4-1 tonight and 8-0 tuesday....kucherov 3 tonight power play 50 % same as tuesday hedman 4 pts kucherov 5 pts stamkos 3 pts and over 50 % power play at least 4 goals power play....this was my dream take it for what it is...>I BELIEVE IN VASY no matter what....I think he is going to give up 1 or less tonight then on tuesday hes gonna slam that door in their face....we saw they struggle now 5 on 5.....ITS OUR LEGACY and its NOT ENDING

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
I think that if we manage to win tonight it will be the more difficult game to win between game 6 and 7. We'd be thrilled to play a game 7 while Colorado will be forced into one, we'll have three wins out of four games, and most importantly we'll be one single win away from a 3-peat. The fact is we're not playing for the same thing Colorado is this series. What we're trying to achieve is many levels above what they are, something no team has done. I really think that if Colorado lets us fully up off the mat they're in serious trouble for game 7.

StaySalty

Apr 12, 2018
Lakeland, Florida
I think that if we manage to win tonight it will be the more difficult game to win between game 6 and 7. We'd be thrilled to play a game 7 while Colorado will be forced into one, we'll have three wins out of four games, and most importantly we'll be one single win away from a 3-peat. The fact is we're not playing for the same thing Colorado is this series. What we're trying to achieve is many levels above what they are, something no team has done. I really think that if Colorado lets us fully up off the mat they're in serious trouble for game 7.
I have to agree. I think if Tampa does the unthinkable by winning tonight to tie the series with this team of championship vets, I think Colorado is toast in game 7. The boys would be mentally jacked to hell and back. Colorado would be in their own heads with fear and doubt.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Back to the originals.

The 04' t-shirt, still stankin'.

The beer is cooling in the fridge.

I woke up grumpy and the beard is scraggily and itching, so yeah, the attitude is still intact.

Let's just go out and piss off ESPN/ABC and the NHL by stretching this to seven so we can soak up some more hate from everyone.

Do it boys. Go kick some ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad