GDT: 6/24 - SCF Game 6 - Boston Bruins Vs Chicago Blackhawks - 8pm ET (7pm CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Whether Bergeron is in the lineup or not the Bruins need a couple guys to step up big time. It doesn't matter who it is, but a couple forwards need to grab this game (and Wednesday's game) by the sack and take over. I know they have it in them, it's about time it happened.

Seeing Kelly and Pevs having a strong night...no idea why but..

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Had a dream that Soderberg scored a sweet goal, but then I noticed that the score was 5-2 Blackhawks. Hope that was just a bad dream.

Hope it doesn't end tonight, think this series deserves a game seven; but what a thrill ride it's been since that comeback in game 7.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Yep I don't want the cup to get lifted on our ice.

Bruins need to pull the perfect game out-good defense, good offense, and tons of perseverence.

Krejci line is going to be needed but on e again depth is key-Kelly line and Peverly have got to step it up as well.

I am worried about Seids-I think his injury has caught up with him and I am pretty sure Julien is going to stick with his veteran over playing a rookie like Bart.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
This is it, mother*******. Let's do this. We may not have this opportunity again for sometime and while I said after 2011 that I just wanted to see us raise it once before I died... well... I lied. I have this thirst, you bastidges, to see the black and gold pile-drive these creampuffs, on the ice, on the scoreboard... a thirst that can really only be quenched one way: with another victory and then another. Close. So close. Do this this. 20 minutes at a time. Win.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I'm 5-0 in the playoffs all time when using my vCash. That includes game 6 and 7 in 2011. Let's do it.

Lucic will have a monster game. If the hawks lift the cup tonight, they deserve it 100%, good luck beating this team tonight. It will not be lifted on this ice.

Turk 16

May 3, 2011
South Shore, MA
Hey guys, sometimes we gotta realize there are bigger things in this world than just sports. I love these guys and sometimes get caught up in the fact that its all just a game.

My grandmother was diagnosed with colon cancer on Wednesday, and she passed away earlier this morning. I hope for anything that the B's can win this game for her. For my die hard Bruins fan mom who has had to face the reality of losing her mother. But if they can't pull it out, so be it. I'll still be screaming as loud as ever, cheering as hard as ever, complaining as usual. But at the end of the day, it's still all just a game. :)

:yo: That being said...LETS. GO. B's! :yo:

Very sorry for your loss.

Turk 16

May 3, 2011
South Shore, MA
We need to win two games. But first we need to win ONE game.

All hands on deck. If Bergeron is out, the next hero steps up.

If we win tonight, Wednesday is for all the marbles. I like our chances.

GO BRUINS!!!:bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad