GDT: 6/24 - SCF Game 6 - Boston Bruins Vs Chicago Blackhawks - 8pm ET (7pm CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
ilKvqLEXNJ8ji.gif
ifnjEjRcujkRx.gif

izwCBzeQgweMH.gif
ib0qSvlhYOrqSc.gif

inZNB8G93p5Zc.gif
ibyIQdb88EwPrx.gif

iu6ZYTRZrTxZx.gif
iosBhb53tPsr4.gif

ikd9MZb5Wn1mW.gif
ibnf3CYc6OXkY3.gif

i04GHbaGNl0zY.gif
iWkYUnehKL1zZ.gif

i9IPIGwIukrgh.gif
iYAP78OlD0scR.gif

iblLHLMbp4fCh6.gif
i8xEbTUANbwnp.gif

iueHzuY0toHLl.gif
i8nFKFhwnxxTX.gif

ibgJUO5NcCSwWD.gif
iyJKTT6D6f2hp.gif

i9On1YLTRhRIx.gif
itSnWHmW6xT4i.gif

i2k0xkXgioZPB.gif
iQKLfEMuFY8Ji.gif

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
ibglE6wjr9Y9Aa.gif
Yes thats toews as Walter the puppet and Eddie O as Jeff dunham

Last edited:

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Backs against the wall? Check!
Put your gloves away, Mr. pritchard. Bruins show up tonight.

Great job, CF81! :handclap:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
tumblr_mliuidAsqE1rwnjwpo1_500.gif

tumblr_mlns1l9Z3Q1rytqjeo1_500.gif

tumblr_mlns1l9Z3Q1rytqjeo2_500.gif

tumblr_m2lc3rpmmI1qh6w8to1_500.gif

tumblr_mob02gRU2O1qci7aeo4_250.gif

tumblr_mob02gRU2O1qci7aeo1_250.gif

tumblr_mob02gRU2O1qci7aeo2_250.gif

tumblr_mouq3jMoyK1r5e393o1_500.gif

tumblr_mnj8en2dGw1qci7aeo2_500.gif

tumblr_mmsxm6sm1v1s9tojuo1_400.gif

:yo:Prayer Circle that Bergy can play:yo:
tumblr_mor70xTIq91sw0eyoo4_250.gif

tumblr_m0okwnFKcO1r8qh26.gif

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more Yeti!:yo:
tumblr_mov0yuiWZ51ruolzmo1_500.jpg

mummy3Yeti.jpg

tumblr_mnuiqfmKB31sqkobto1_500.gif

Let's go out there tonight and play the way WE know we can. Lets leave everything out there. FULL 60 for a chance to play for it all. This is in front out OUR crowd. OUR city. The city which has been through so much. Time to show up for us. Time to play with as much determination than all of the playoff series combined. Play smart. Play fast. Play confident. Play our game. This is where we see who shows up to play. We need everyone pitching in. The time is now. We dont have another shot at this. Win tonight and focus on everything else later. This can't be the last time we see you boys play. The time is now. Leave it all on the ice. I want to hear many "WOO'S" and Zombie Nation being played often. LETS ******* GO!

Wounded

Jul 9, 2011
I am afraid, that if Bergeron plays while being injured, he will drag down whole second line just like Horton did with the first line. LKH line was amazing during the first match of the series, but since Horton got hurt, they have been only a shell of themselfs. I think, that nor Horton neither Bergeron should play if they are unable to play their best hockey because of injuries. It would be wiser to let play healthy players with all the respect to those two great players.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
this should be our cup clinching game if showed up on wednesday nite.
oh well.
just need a win,
hopefully the crowd actually makes some noise aside from when we score a goal or sees themselves on the jumbotron.

i expect to see more shots at the net tonite at all angles.
more seguin and more johnny B

Brewski

Jun 16, 2013
Sarajevo
IF we win tonight, we win game 7 too.

I dont know if we'll win, but I know one thing, these guys aren't gonna go down easy in front of the home crowd, especially in a city like this, and especially with the recent events.

THIS IS OUR ****ING TOWN. Come and take it.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
IF we win tonight, we win game 7 too.

I dont know if we'll win, but I know one thing, these guys aren't gonna go down easy in front of the home crowd, especially in a city like this, and especially with the recent events.

THIS IS OUR ****ING TOWN. Come and take it.

You know your location says Sarajevo, right?

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
No way the bruins let this end on their ice. Chicago is good but this will be the hardest game for them yet and I don't see then winning it.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
:laugh: You didn't like my little rant?

No, not that. I know I'm the big "Son of Boston via the World" guy of the Game 4 GDT so I get that part.

It just sort of made me laugh a little is all. Don't slow your roll, it's not you it's me, ect ect.....

I'm wierdly numb which is the polar opposite of how I typically feel the mornings of games. I really, really want this team to find that next level and win tonight. I do.

I've also settled with the proverbial house and if they do lose tonight, I'll be okay.

It's not an issue of faith, not an issue of quitting on the team or being a lesser fan or having a loser's mentality. If anything, all that's associated with this season has given me a tremendous amount of perspective.

I didn't even think they'd get this far. This is house money.

To me, anyhow.

Anyhow, I won't keep flinging my wet blanket around. I hope everyone going gets their money's worth tonight and of you're not going and watching from your favorite place, you get their best effort tonight.

panny2727

Oct 12, 2010
if bergy doesn't play, i would move kelly with jagr and soderberg and play seguin marchy and paille. maybe get Caron for his ability to get to the front and play strong on the wall or go 7 d with bartowski on the 4th with peverly and seriously play a few shifts with 3 d and pevs and thorny. not much time to practice that 3 d scenario but middlebury college won 4 straight division 3 national titles playing the whole game that way. peverly would be in for d zone faceoffs over marchy and seguin just plain simply needs to be relied on to be the center he was drafted to be. its ****** but they do need 4 centers and seguin is the best option as the 4th, not the yeti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad