GDT: 6/24 - SCF Game 6 - Boston Bruins Vs Chicago Blackhawks - 8pm ET (7pm CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdefjunkie

Jun 13, 2011
Yeah. Bruised/broken cheek bone? If it hits flat .. not as bad.. but on edge.. hurts like a mother.

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA
probably the best period I've ever seen the Bruins play. Wow.

Waaaayyyy too many missed nets though.

Looks like I'm right about the refs helping us out a bit. When was the last time the Bruins got the 1st two PP opportunities of a game? But then again, they are playing their ****ing ***** off right now.

Bs are finally cashing in on all that built-up capital they've been saving all playoffs.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
shaw gonna pull a stamkos and come back with a cage?

He was hit in the fat, flubby part of his cheek. Either he is concussed/injured painfully or he is fine. If concussed, we shouldn't be seeing that borderline agitator again. If he's back then I believe he embellished it 100% to get the whistle. He knew is was a 1 on 1 when he took the puck up high.

SoxDownSouth

Mar 19, 2011
If Shaw comes back during the game, I'll be pretty annoyed. I just hate the inconsistency of the refs in the playoffs to not call Campbell's broken leg shift dead, but then have a quick whistle on that play.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 5m
Today is the seventh anniversary of the Bruins acquiring Rask, by the way. #runsawayfromfeed

acr*

So if Chicago ever gets a scoring chance this game, one of our players should hit the deck and become immobile, and Rask should shake his helmet off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad