GDT: 6/23/21 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders [SF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
Think most of us are mentally unstable after watching our team get f***ed like that.

Barzal not suspended, plays a factor.
Mayfield not penalized, scores the tying goal.

Pretty tough act to follow in the latest episode of getting away with murder.

Never have I wanted to see this team win a game so badly. f*** this team and their entire fanbase cheering on injuries.

That’s my point. Now imagine somebody going WAY off the deep end and doing something about it on their own.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Islanders fans are convinced Kuch hurt himself checking Barzal, lol
The cognitive dissonance is insane. They could decapitate Point and their fans would be like "dude is milking it! cmon he's fine, haven't you seen playoff hockey before? besides he deserved it for not signing for $11 million with some other team."

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
I honestly don't give a shit about the 5 Ws of a crosscheck or any other penalty. If it's in the rulebook, call it.

This dumbass league is turning into Battle Royale with a side of hockey.

bodi

May 14, 2016
I don't know if it matters but last year we had 3, 4, 6 game winning streaks. In this postseason the longest streak is only 2.

Cyclones21

Easily Triggered
I posted this on my team's board. I am as frustrated as you as I am being trolled as well:
Yeah but what about what everyone else says?

You have to hear ESPN Radio right now - one guy just called in and said "Good things happen to good people and the Islanders deserve this more than any team in sports".

Tim Smith

Jun 24, 2021
Think most of us are mentally unstable after watching our team get f***ed like that.

Barzal not suspended, plays a factor.
Mayfield not penalized, scores the tying goal.

Pretty tough act to follow in the latest episode of getting away with murder.

Never have I wanted to see this team win a game so badly. f*** this team and their entire fanbase cheering on injuries.

Ruthless Islander fans, the arena last night comprised of 80% male spectators in prime form with a few refreshments under their belts.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I posted this on my team's board. I am as frustrated as you as I am being trolled as well:

You have to hear ESPN Radio right now - one guy just called in and said "Good things happen to good people and the Islanders deserve this more than any team in sports".
I mean on the one hand I sympathize as the Islanders have been so bad for so long and their fans have suffered enough that I can entertain the "deserve" argument (though nobody really "deserves" a sports trophy), but on the other hand what happened last night and the excuse making for it is just savagery that shouldn't be rewarded. And I really had no problem with them until they crossed that line, jeez.

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015

BSPN is banned in this household unless the Bucs or Canes are on.

Reactions: Striket1977

Cyclones21

Easily Triggered
You have a fanbase in NY that is pulling for you really hard. It's a team you have made a trade or 2 with and won a game 7 against on the road.

It has been torture as we are being trolled hard and well after tomorrow - you guys will forget about the Islanders - unfortunately we can't.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Disappointed to see any fans wish for injuries.

Their board is literally a sewer of posts like that.

Awful.

Reactions: DaBolts

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
The cognitive dissonance is insane. They could decapitate Point and their fans would be like "dude is milking it! cmon he's fine, haven't you seen playoff hockey before? besides he deserved it for not signing for $11 million with some other team."
so true . the comments blowing off the kuch cross check as if no big deal last nite were so ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad