OW8rlEi.png

BYo0wKX.png

BoPXwXO.png

9i81iPa.png

h3hl9uP.png

jCxe7DT.png

Point21

Oct 23, 2018

apparently Islander fans were pulling the fire alarm at the hotel the Bruins stayed at and they are gonna do the same again with us

Last edited:

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
Ride the momentum get the W make the fans see us get the East trophy I think unless it be a new one this year and i.hope they keep the superstition from last year coming. Score 5 on 5 and PP!

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Need to finish it tonight, don't want to leave it to a game 7 that can be decided on bad reffing or bounces.

With that said, they better be prepared for the toughest game of the series tonight! Will require a big effort to get the so desired win!

Reactions: NatoGhost

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Chris Lee & Gord Dwyer tonight.

Fans have been asking where Wes McCauley is, and the league has said that they've had assignment limitations for refs due to COVID. I'm not sure how fans aren't putting these things together.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

apparently Islander fans were pulling the fire alarm at the hotel the Bruins stayed at and they are gonna do the same again with us

The first one seems like an easy fix. Have the hotel lie about who is there. If someone actually knew someone with the team, they'd know how to get them.

If they're claiming to be Coop's old Hofstra classmate whatever, they can go through the team. Seems pretty fishy that they'd want to talk out of the blue right before an elimination game.

Celebrities get protected from stalkers. Not sure why they'd let their guard down for an NHL team.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The first one seems like an easy fix. Have the hotel lie about who is there. If someone actually knew someone with the team, they'd know how to get them.

If they're claiming to be Coop's old Hofstra classmate whatever, they can go through the team. Seems pretty fishy that they'd want to talk out of the blue right before an elimination game.

Celebrities get protected from stalkers. Not sure why they'd let their guard down for an NHL team.
not helping

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo

Pathetic. Someone needs to make this a topic on the main boards. If we did this we’d get soooo much flak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad