GDT: 6/17 | SCF Game 3 | Bruins vs Blackhawks - 8pm ET (7pm CT) -Comin Home Edition- NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivyy13

Trust and Tradition
Feb 4, 2007
Boston
Ugh I can't wait! Today is going to go by so slow. Looking forward to seeing the atmosphere at the Garden. That place better be vibrating all night.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Go B's!

BTW, Seguin's pass in overtime reminded me of Savard - hard tape-to-tape cross ice pass. Last couple of games Seguin is showing some passing capability - to Bergeron, to Daug :)shakehead), to Paille. Now pot some goals and defencemen and goalies will have hard time cheating off the shooting lane.

Long believed he is a excellent playmaker, biggest "issue" I have seen is his on ice vision and anticipation has him often a mental step ahead of many, and when he`s passing, he`ll put it to an area where he thinks that player should be going to or where he would be going to if on the receiving end.

Oh, and 4-1 Bruins tonight:yo:

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
So not only did the mayor of Montreal get arrested today (for corruption), but it's also my birthday. So if the boys win on top of those 2 things....man a boy can only be so lucky!

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
so pumped.

This has been a great run and almost more enjoyable than 2011 so far... hopefully we get the same story book ending here.

Let's go Bergy, Lucic and Chara... another cup this year and you may forever have your numbers hung in Garden glory

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
They MUST win the next 2 games. Then winning in Chicago will be like a walk in the park with Crawford exposed.

We're exposing nothing.

Crawford is good.

We need to win the next game so it turns the heat up on Chicago.. a win tonight garunatees at min a split in Boston, need tonight for that purpose more than anything.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
We're exposing nothing.

Crawford is good.

We need to win the next game so it turns the heat up on Chicago.. a win tonight garunatees at min a split in Boston, need tonight for that purpose more than anything.

Yep, he`s played great, I wasn`t "sold" on Crawford simply because I had really only watched about a dozen Hawk games and two of those he looked so so but....as much ink as Tuukka has gotten for his first period performance in game 2 (well earned), one could say, had Crawford not been as sharp as he was in periods 2 and 3 when he had to be....OT would never have happened

Man Rocket

88+73
Jul 12, 2011
Anyone know of any viewing party's in Boston tonight? I wish they would have them outside like on the common

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
8 can't get here soon enough.

I wish this was on NBC-I can get NBC and NESN in HD but not NBCSN and hockey is much better in HD.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
This game is key. Cam always says in a series the odd games (1,3,5,7) are key to winning the series and I agree with him. We win tonight, the Hawks have a lot of pressure on them in game 4.

So boys go out hard and hit them early, especially Hjarlmson. Lucic owns him right now

Turk 16

May 3, 2011
South Shore, MA
Another big game for this guy. All heart even if he's not scoring.

Agreed. Kelly is an excellent player and leader. A lot of his critics seem to forget he broke his freakin' leg three months ago! :rant:

Great GDT. :handclap:

Prolly shouldn't say this but... I think Bs win big tonight. Hope the crowd is loud and truly into it. (Worried there may be too many posers, given what the tix are selling for online... sorry for rant... okay back to positive thoughts!)

GO BRUINS!!!:bruins

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I'll do my annual gif post hopefully later on. Got a house full of kids this morning who want nothing to do with being in the house today! Can't blame em! Its beautiful outside. Blue skies. Great juju for the game. :D

I must go and get my Mary Poppins on now. See you tonight folks! I have a feeling this will be a game to remember!

Let's go B's!!!

Ps: let's go straight to Crawford tonight. They were able to knock Rask down numerous times. I think we should return the favor.

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
Hope to see Jagr have another monster game. His last game was his best these playoffs. Also want Lucic to continue punishing their players. And I want Chara to get nasty with Hossa, non of this brotherly love crap. Go Bs :handclap:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Hope to see Jagr have another monster game. His last game was his best these playoffs. Also want Lucic to continue punishing their players. And I want Chara to get nasty with Hossa, non of this brotherly love crap. Go Bs :handclap:

One thing about Jagr-I think Helios better as the games progress and he has looked better as the playoffs progress. He isn't speedy but when he gets the puck he can slow the game down which is a plus when playing against a speedy team.

Still think the team misses Soup a lot, but I think the new third line is the better adjustment to his absence.

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
Consistently roll 4 lines of smart, relentless, intense, physical checking at both ends. Allow Jagr to rag the puck on the boards as long as possible. He is sucking the life from CHI forwards attempting to separate him from the puck.
Attrition wins this thing. B's are a team built for this.
Bag-skate Soderberg, so he knows what to expect when he gets called in.

I approve this message! ;)

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Nice to see them already setting up the stage outside the Garden for Fan Fest tonight. Should be a great atmosphere prior to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad