GDT: 6/17 | SCF Game 3 | Bruins vs Blackhawks - 8pm ET (7pm CT) -Comin Home Edition- NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
bium.jpg
r2ew.jpg

2d4l.jpg
xaeg.jpg

k30m.jpg
xqys.jpg

nely.jpg
jg6s.jpg

fes3.jpg
zur9.jpg

3798.jpg
3sq3.jpg

xcl5.jpg
1xny.jpg

8e6a.jpg
j4sw.jpg

1sdc.jpg
y82c.jpg

8vg2.jpg
iwi8.jpg

update:
Mark Lazerus ‏@MarkLazerus
Quenneville says Viktor Stalberg "could play" in Game 3. That's usually JoelSpeak for "will play." #Blackhawks #Bruins

If so, swap Stalberg for Bollig above.

Last edited:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Awesome job on the GDT soosh...."win it for"....we've all got someone we want to see them "win it for."

The only prediction I'm willing to make is that I'll be there. My ability to accurately prognosticate anything will never be any better than it was yesterday, so I'm going out on top.

Get it done in your barn, fellas.

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
Keep wearing them down. Lucic was laying people out in Game 2, imagine what he's going to do in front of the home crowd with that extra jump. :yo:

Really interested to see how this series looks in Boston, can't wait.

HERE WE GO BRUINS, HERE WE GO! :handclap::handclap:

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
My buddy and I will be in attendance! First game all year. I am ****ing jacked. Everyone who is going, lets get a Crawford chant going early and often. I want it to be loud. Rattle that ****ing sack of ****.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
LOVE the GDT. love it.

So ready to see the boys on home ice and see how Chicago hands the road game in boston.

Things are not going to get easier for Toews + Co.

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Let's keep the game 3 streak alive! Bruins win another hard fought, this time in regulation! For once! I'd say 3-1 Bruins. Segs, Horton, and Chara with the goals.

Let's. Go. B's! :yo:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
My buddy and I will be in attendance! First game all year. I am ****ing jacked. Everyone who is going, lets get a Crawford chant going early and often. I want it to be loud. Rattle that ****ing sack of ****.

Nice. This HF board will be well represented tomorrow :handclap:

RaskIsABrickWall

Jun 8, 2013
Shrewsbury
stanley cup playoffs say the team that wins game 3 in finals when tied 1-1 are about 20-6 i think...but anything is possible

I am confident. Chicago is average on the road and Bs are good at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad