GDT: 6/17 | SCF Game 3 | Bruins vs Blackhawks - 8pm ET (7pm CT) -Comin Home Edition- NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
fan-friggin-tastic gdt! Great to see #19 shake hands with #4 as the crowd bays the Boston chant is in the background.

We gonna see Emery in game 3? ;)

TITAN126

u got a big dome, eh
Mar 19, 2011
Great GDT!

I have class until 8:30, so probably going to miss the first period. :( Last time that happened was Game 2 against Pittsburgh. I'd be OK with a similar result tomorrow. :D

Sam the Lion

**** the Habs
Aug 7, 2005
Texas USA
Consistently roll 4 lines of smart, relentless, intense, physical checking at both ends. Allow Jagr to rag the puck on the boards as long as possible. He is sucking the life from CHI forwards attempting to separate him from the puck.
Attrition wins this thing. B's are a team built for this.
Bag-skate Soderberg, so he knows what to expect when he gets called in.

howaryuh

Mar 28, 2004
Guelph, Ontario
Hats off to the GDT makers, awesome, all of you!

Can't wait for game 3, on home ice, should be a dandy!

I feel like good things are on the horizon!

bigbadbruins7

Dec 18, 2011
CT
Great GDT. Can't wait for this game. First day of work tomorrow and I'm working two blocks from the Garden. What could be better. 3-1 win. Jagr with the GWG, Paille with the empty netter

Bone for your jar

Feb 2, 2011
Boston, Mass.
In the Game 2 post-games, you could see the players' eyes light up whenever someone mentioned that they were headed back to TD Garden. They talked about how excited they were to play in front of the home crowd.

I cannot ******* wait. They're pumped, we're pumped, let's go!!!

BTW the GDTs for the Finals have been superb. Inspirational stuff. :handclap:

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I'm wide awake. I'm too excited to sleep.

My future state self hates me so much right now. Alarm doesn't go off for another 2 hours.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I'm wide awake. I'm too excited to sleep.

My future state self hates me so much right now. Alarm doesn't go off for another 2 hours.

Me too. I woke up every half hour and at 5:00 I just stopped trying to go back to sleep.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
I was up around 3:30am refreshing FlightAware to follow my son's flight into Heathrow. Landed on time, couldn't really go back to sleep after. At work now, will be tired tonight.

Awesome GDT! The poor B's fan with the beer amid a sea of red jerseys. Yes, win it for him.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Slooshi this GDT is made if awesome.

I admit I am still scared and I am loving these hockey games so far-I probably will miss the last period (one TV no dvr and a teenage girl who has to watch Teenwolf-good news is the last time I had to switch over to Twenwolf due to a playoff game the Bruins blew out the Pens so it wasn't so painful to turn the channel-hopefully the Bruins will accommodate me again).

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
The wheel has been updated: 13 down, 3 to go!

Updated 6.17.13

Bruinscountdown.jpg

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
Go B's!

BTW, Seguin's pass in overtime reminded me of Savard - hard tape-to-tape cross ice pass. Last couple of games Seguin is showing some passing capability - to Bergeron, to Daug :)shakehead), to Paille. Now pot some goals and defencemen and goalies will have hard time cheating off the shooting lane.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
You're never in trouble until you lose at home. Let's stay out of trouble, no? ;)

We got this tonight. Crowd is gonna be rocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad